Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is Phone Auto Correction Is The Major Cause Of Misspell Of English words? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Phone Auto Correction Is The Major Cause Of Misspell Of English words? (154 Views)

Which English Words Do You Find Difficult Spelling Or Pronouncing? / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Phone Auto Correction Is The Major Cause Of Misspell Of English words? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Not that I'm an English guru too but I just noticed it lately, easy words are kind of hard for my to spell cause my phone easily predict my sentences and I always take the bait by clicking the next words that pop up on my keyboard. Imagine me trying to know how to spell (concern) as (consern) without autocorrection. Little faults like spelling I'm as Im. It's now making me feel I'm a dullard.

Do you think phone autocorrection and autoprediction the major cause of mispells of English words for some Adults.
Re: Is Phone Auto Correction Is The Major Cause Of Misspell Of English words? by OGWILLS123: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Court Bars New Agric Minister, ARCN, From Removing Vet College, Jos Pr / Anambra State Government Honours Seahorse Boss, Onunkwo / Police Arrest 19 Year Candidate For Jamb Result Alteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.