Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin (14160 Views)

Chin Chin Production Line In Nigeria | Chin Chin Snack Plant 1000kg/h / Freshly oven baked Chin Chin For Sale At Discount Prices / Crunchy Vanilla Chin Chin: How To Make The Best Crunchy Christmas Chin Chin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by Adieza(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chin chin is a very popular snack in Nigeria, it’s made from basic combination of flour, milk and sugar. There are other optional ingredients like egg, baking powder and nutmeg, these are strictly based on preference.
Chinchin can be either hard or crunchy. This recipe is a fine medium between the two. If you would prefer much harder chinchin, omit baking power, do not use egg and add 1/2 cup more flour.
Ingredients
3 cups flour (375 grams)
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of nutmeg
1/2 cup sugar (100 grams)
1/2 cup baking margarine (115 grams)
1/2 to 2/3 cup liquid milk or water
1 egg
Oil for frying
Direction
Combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Slice in margarine and mix until well incorporated (it should look like breadcrumbs)
Crack in egg. mix gently add water into flour mix until you have a slightly stretchy but not sticky dough (do not add too much water at once)
Roll out the dough on a flat surface, cut into desired shapes
Set the oil on medium heat, wait until the oil is hot. Fry the shaped dough a batch at a time until golden brown.
Enjoy!

http://www.agricinfo.com/2017/10/ingredients-and-direction-used-in-chin.html?m=1

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by jdluv(f): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
good Move....enterpreneurship tins
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by northvietnam(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
If you want to make Nigeria chin chin again just vote APC, then Nigeria will be as strong as chin chin....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by wunmi590(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good one OP,

But I never knew theirs Nigeria chin chin, please don't deceive us OP, chin chin is chin chin, either imported from Congo or made in Burundi, all nah chin chin

9 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by purem(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
I was drinking my ice cream jeje when one guy was telling me how to swim in TITANIC so as to avoid mass accidents but instead of that, davido was not practicing how to kill the Goliath to save the nation from monkey pox that has make courts to ask banks to disclose non-bvn akant and before I know what was going on bobrisky was at the police custody, but I later hear that the guy is not aware of the issue that took him to fvck his stepmother

Anyway sha a piece of advice to you that is reading this, in anything you do in this life always remember that today is Saturday the main weekend which means you gonna sleep some kind of special sleep tonight to the extent that you wouldn't worry about waking early for work tomorrow

But wait o, what has that got to do with what have been saying since

Lemme mention my boo with some kisses, b4 awee be going

Cc QueenSekxy kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by bazzyblings: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by ladyF(f): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nice... Me ayam feeling hungry grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by MYBLOCUS: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
NO BE ONLY CHIN CHIN NA CHAN CHAN
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
I won't forget that Christmas that I almost purged out my intestine.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
i love cooking a lot asides playing the piano however i do hope to invent new foods...
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel058:
Cool

But Hello traders as you all know we can all make enough money as the market is over saturated.

But the truth is not all of us can trade successfully based on own analysis, solution to this is to Earn Why learning

Our paid signal service offers traders 8-10 quality signals each day, with a consistent 85.7% success rate.

Cost? - Normally £30 GBP Each Month.

For you? - Free lifetime access for the next 10 clients. So hurry and get in touch!

Coment " Add me" then inbox your Telegram or Whatsapp number
spam
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by glosplendid(f): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is nice..
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by talk2emma: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by Daniel058(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
spam
no it's not , you probably know nothing about what I'm talking about
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by Hakeem12(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Which one is Nigerian chin chin again? Well, we love our country sha.
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
wunmi590:
Good one OP,

But I never knew theirs Nigeria chin chin, please don't deceive us OP, chin chin is chin chin, either imported from Congo or made in Burundi, all nah chin chin
it's a lie o, Nigeria don't produce chinchin like this https://www.nairaland.com/4080359/how-some-taste-chin-chin
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
Daniel058:
no it's not , you probably know nothing about what I'm talking about
i do...... i really do...... ITS SPAM !!!!!!!!
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by wunmi590(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
it's a lie o, Nigeria don't produce chinchin like this https://www.nairaland.com/4080359/how-some-taste-chin-chin

Lol, we have different techniques of making chin chin, and that's how it best suits them, at the end it would still turn to chin chin and taste like one.

I since I was born I have never seen where they are producing palm oil before locally, but when I went Akwa ibom to serve then, I experience how it was made, some by puting their legs to match.

So I took my time to look around when I finished my service to compare and contrast from what I saw in akwa ibom, in other state and I discovered that methods were different, but at the same time they arrived at the same point.

My point is, even you can use different method in in producing it, but chin chin or palm oil nah palm oil grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by JennyJuggs: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Stolen from 9jafoodies.com
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
JennyJuggs:
Stolen from 9jafoodies.com

Lol. Trust our Nigerian bloggers. But show us your evidence or forever remain silent! grin
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by baryour769(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
U deh vex ni �
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by JennyJuggs: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
CocoBee:

Lol. Trust our Nigerian bloggers. But show us your evidence or forever remain silent! grin
http://www.9jafoodie.com/chinchin-2/
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by QueenSekxy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
purem:
I was drinking my ice cream jeje when one guy was telling me how to swim in TITANIC so as to avoid mass accidents but instead of that, davido was not practicing how to kill the Goliath to save the nation from monkey pox that has make courts to ask banks to disclose non-bvn akant and before I know what was going on bobrisky was at the police custody, but I later hear that the guy is not aware of the issue that took him to fvck his stepmother

Anyway sha a piece of advice to you that is reading this, in anything you do in this life always remember that today is Saturday the main weekend which means you gonna sleep some kind of special sleep tonight to the extent that you wouldn't worry about waking early for work tomorrow

Cc QueenSekxy kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
awww kiss
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by 400billionman: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Okay.

So this is how they prepare that chin chin i normally buy in Shoprite ?

Is okay.
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by hayweezee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pepper nko? grin

Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by Deo1986(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
purem:

Cc QueenSekxy kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
This is why indian hemp was banned. Now you have gone raving mad. Mtcheeeeew
Re: How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin by purem(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Deo1986:
This is why indian hemp was banned. Now you have gone raving mad. Mtcheeeeew

wait o bros u mean say na Indian hemp coz all dis wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Shredded Beef Sauce Preparation / Ukpo Oka (corn Pudding) Recipe. With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.