Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) (40522 Views)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Ikosi Ketu Fruit Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
What a government! This is nt what they voted for now angry. This act is so terrible...really feeling fr dem.
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Next 10 years, Lagos would become new Texas
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is it everyday theyll be demolishing this market?
Didnt they just finish building a new tejuosho market, with shops going for almost 4million or whatever about 4 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Donald3d:
shocked shocked shocked
E be like say dem want plenty armed robbers for Lagos .
First it was okadas (i saw likw three trailers loaded with seized okadas)now this
I am not against development,but provide an alternative first !!!

inside Lagos State 3500 sq kilometres. Lagos will provide alternatives for ALL NIGERIANS?

Must everybody live in Lagos?

Niger State is 76000 sqkilometres

Nigeia is nearly 1 million sq kilometres

5 Likes

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by onesimus4(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
from okada seizure to market demolitions.....what is left for the poor?
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by timojerry: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
I pity the people that lost thier spaces. May God provide for them. Ambode but why

1 Like

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by intruxive(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mynd44:
It isn't like everyone didn't know that like Oshodi, Yaba market was going soon.
Dont mind them, lagos is upgrading but they want to keep soiling it with their 2by 2 shops and claim to be the developers of lagos

6 Likes

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Don't be like Rochas of Imo state that only knows how to demolish strong structures and erect statues here and there
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by ibedun: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
intruxive:

Dont mind them, lagos is upgrading but they want to keep soiling it with their 2by 2 shops and claim to be the developers of lagos

You dey mind those Eastern bastards!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
wunmi590:
Next 10 years, Lagos would become new Texas
poor people like u won't get close then
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
I fold my hand and keep watching.
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mynd44:
It isn't like everyone didn't know that like Oshodi, Yaba market was going soon.

Oyingbo is next shocked

Christmas looks tough this year undecided
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
of course its the Yuletide season I'm not surprised.
next news will be fire guts alaba, ladipo or balogun markets.
its their modus operandi to make more money from the traders.
God is watching em all.
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
ibedun:

You dey mind those Eastern bastards!

The last time I checked Nigeria is still a nation with a constitution that guarantees the right of citizens to live and earn their livelihood anywhere. How then do you come about bastards? You people should not allow hatreds consume you. Learn to love, it is for your own good.

6 Likes

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
blakid:

Made up my mind to do that long time ago. just couldn't find the right source. pls do you have any idea about it?

the link here

https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
Nigerian govt is only good at demolishing
is our work
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Jodeci25(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
One thing i know about this life is..every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..last time the main Tejuosho market burnt down to ashes..all my goods were gone, i thought that was the end of me..i hustled for money from few friends and left Naija for good..today my life is better than before..i have paid those that i collected money from and im a blessing to my family and friends in Nigeria now...ITS WELL....I Dont tithe though but God is blessing me

1 Like

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jodeci25:
One thing i know about this life is..every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..last time the main Tejuosho market burnt down to ashes..all my goods were gone, i thought that was the end of me..i hustled for money from few friends and left Naija for good..today my life is better than before..i have paid those that i collected money from and im a blessing to my family and friends in Nigeria now...ITS WELL....I Dont tithe though but God is blessing me
If you tithe(to me) God will bless you more
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where I wan dey buy those polo now
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by edupedia: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
mgbadike81:
The real owners of Lagos ( Tinubu and his cronies) have decreed that Lagos is only for the rich. The poor are no longer tolerated.

....carry go ya Biafra...uj are defacing the whole of Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by blakid(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

the link here

https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp
Thanks man. Time for the future to really be our's.
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by mgbadike81: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
edupedia:

....carry go ya Biafra...uj are defacing the whole of Lagos...
all tribes are affected. Fight for your survival and stop been a pawn in the hands of the corrupt politician.

2 Likes

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Jodeci25(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
aribisala0:
If you tithe(to me) God will bless you more

If you need my Tithe i will to you
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is it LASG or NRC? It should be NRC in order to pave way for the Lagos - Ibadan standard gauge railway.

1 Like

Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jodeci25:

If you need my Tithe i will to you
I don't need it oh ! I will hand it over to God Personally
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by hermosa7: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
The Government of Lagos, this morning demolished the popular Yaba market in the state.

According to an Instagram user, Nma Kingsley, wwho was at the market to get photos, He wrote;

https://www.lailasblog.com/breaking-lagos-state-government-demolishes-yaba-market/

Nice poem, but remember we are moving forward. Unilag students can visit Mandilas in Lagos if they still wish to cover their nak..dness.
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by skedman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Baawaa:
For real,I don't know what Ambode is up to for demolition of where people are making ends mean without providing alternatives for them.
it is a political strategy for those miscreant who want to claim lagos.they wont vote for Apc and yet want to be selling on the railway line. It is not ambode it is ameachi and co .lagos ibadan rail way.
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Donald3d:
shocked shocked shocked
E be like say dem want plenty armed robbers for Lagos .
First it was okadas (i saw likw three trailers loaded with seized okadas)now this
I am not against development,but provide an alternative first !!!
I was at Oshodi that day. They also arrested the okada riders for imprisonment. Now with all these, crime will definitely surge.
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
whitebeard:
My own issue is with why ambode decided to destroy a bus park because he wants to plant flower..GOD knows I will still remove all those flower and make ambode know that his work is useless..it won't last..!! Make him know that his service was rubbish, he obviously doesn't have the people at heart, At least if it was PDP the boys can buy their way out of this..next election I am voting for PDP.
Though Ambode is fumbling big time,but PDP you mentioned,MBA!
PDP is nothing but destroyer
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
onesimus4:
crime
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
APC.. The sad thing is d poor doesn't know they r not considered in d scheme of things unless when it comes to fuwaduing their daughters, using them as guards, thugs, maids and chauffeurs.
onesimus4:
Re: Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) by kerry57: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Computer village is the next on the list, watch out....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.