Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq (23935 Views)

Nairaland Mufaya Releases New Song Tagged Tonyoh (audio) / Music:masterkraft Ft. Wizkid, Reekado Banks & CDQ – Yapa (remix) / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged “yapa” Ft Reekadobank & CDQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by Temysteve(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2017
boborosky:

I never knew sheep could be saner than humans until I met you.
Wow! Thats nice, definitely you must be a sheep..
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by samsam2019: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2017
kehinde1588:
Reekado banks!
always killing the beat.
haters can go and die
Wizkid self won dey replicate reekado banks voice
WizKid is bigger than the whole of mavin
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by weezweezweez(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Kaywaz:

the people you don't understand what they're saying until you check for their lyrics online. hypocrite oshi
na by force make e get Nigerian music? na choice mehn.... Wiz Khalifa's songs banging on my ears right now mehn...... choice!

even wizkid wey u wan die on top, e prefer to dey follow future and Chris Brown roll pass CDQ or skales
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by adedayo3193(m): 1:01am On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=paradigmshift post=62293210]
u sabi

Title of the. Kendrick song pls
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by sunshineV(f): 1:16am On Nov 12, 2017
dasauce:
Starboy killed it... cheesy

Wiz too lit walahi
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by Kaywaz(m): 3:25am On Nov 12, 2017
weezweezweez:
na by force make e get Nigerian music? na choice mehn.... Wiz Khalifa's songs banging on my ears right now mehn...... choice!

even wizkid wey u wan die on top, e prefer to dey follow future and Chris Brown roll pass CDQ or skales
The same thing wey make Diddy dy vibe to fela song.
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by paradigmshift(m): 4:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Kaywaz:

i guess You can also vibe to Young thug and Future songs too. I ignored your insult because to my own level of understanding I believe you can't argue with a mad person, the moment you start doing that people consider you to be insane. Your explanation for a gold digger will be welcomed.

I was specific , I said Kendrick Lamar n jcole n blaqbonez . u have nothing to offer with your zero Level of understanding, so argue with yourself. if you like vibe to Yung thug n co, i don't listen to junk music. s
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by paradigmshift(m): 4:03am On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=adedayo3193 post=62296358][/quote]

Kendrick Lamar songs too many.
u can download money tress and hi power.
Google Kendrick lamar songs.
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by AlanSugar(m): 5:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Very stupid song, clicked cus I wanted to listen to rikado and cdq. Guess the dwarf spoilt the show.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by Owill1(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Wiskid has the voice advantage over Davido.
Davido has the knowledge of beat and how to flow to it, advantage over wizkid.

Both are good at what they do... Just that With the way Davido is goin, he will take over the African market, as the kpong kpong kpong beat is what thrils us.
Wizkid keeps using the fella beat style, tell you what, the Nigerian market buys the dance beat style, more than anything.... Go and ask all the rappers, with amazing lyrics were they are now...
They could not adjust to the dancebeat type of music, so they disappeared.. If wizkid continues with the way he is goin, he may be another Fella to the international scene, but trust me he will loss the Nigerian and African base.
u talk sense bro...no b lie
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by error4040: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Kaywaz:

the same way you understand Designer? Mr Charged IQ
bro I said Kung fu kenny, Where did you see desiigner on my Post ?
Smh!
so kung fu kenny fighting for your black Race! on his songs is rubbish to you
instead songs like "baby this baby that, big nyash, banana fall on you or songs de do call scammers name that's where your IQ belong.

hehehe your type Level Of Understanding = O

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Kaywaz:

the people you don't understand what they're saying until you check for their lyrics online. hypocrite oshi

Speak for yourself please
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

Kendrick Lamar songs too many.
u can download money tress and hi power.
Google Kendrick lamar songs.

DNA is my favourite grin
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by error4040: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

DNA is my favourite grin
I will suggest blacker the berry, Biitch don't kill my vibe, MaAd city, King kunta, Alright the list are endless, just try those out & thank me lerra

regards.
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by error4040: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

I was specific , I said Kendrick Lamar n jcole n blaqbonez . u have nothing to offer with your zero Level of understanding, so argue with yourself. if you like vibe to Yung thug n co, i don't listen to junk music. s
the nigga is sick bro
only songs from Lil kesh,Cdq,davido,olamide and co inspire him
others like Kung fu kenny are to heavy for his IQ

ignore him

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by weezweezweez(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Kaywaz:
The same thing wey make Diddy dy vibe to fela song.
u see now?
so it's CHOICE
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by paradigmshift(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

DNA is my favourite grin

DNA is dope but it's not even in my top 20 Kendrick Lamar songs lol.
have you listened to fear ?
Kendrick lamar is sick
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by paradigmshift(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2017
error4040:
the nigga is sick bro
only songs from Lil kesh,Cdq,davido,olamide and co inspire him
others like Kung fu kenny are to heavy for his IQ

ignore him

word bro.
I sight you.
what's your best kdot song ?
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by onenaija001(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
wetin concern me
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by coolebux(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Well, if you ask me
I will say that Wizkid is disappointing naija in the US
We thought that he went there to sell afro pop to the world
Only to suddenly find himself as a reggae and dance hall musician gringrin

Now he don de rap for us gringrin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by error4040: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

word bro. I sight you. what's your best kdot song ?
man cant do that with over like 100 songs buh I will nod head to Alright maAd city The Blacker the Berry HiiPower BiyaAtch don't Kill ma vibe swiming pools drank DNA Humble Money trees sing about me BDKMV king Kunta non mentioned are for cooling the mind from a Hot day
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by error4040: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

word bro. I sight you. what's your best kdot song ?
man cant do that with over like 100 songs buh I will nod head to Alright maAd city The Blacker the Berry HiiPower BiyaAtch don't Kill ma vibe swiming pools drank DNA Humble Money trees sing about me BDKMV king Kunta non mentioned are for cooling the mind from a Hot day
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by paradigmshift(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
error4040:

man cant do that with over like 100 songs
buh I will nod head to
Alright
maAd city
The Blacker the Berry
HiiPower
BiyaAtch don't Kill ma vibe
swiming pools drank
DNA
Humble
Money trees
sing about me
BDKMV
king Kunta

non mentioned are for cooling the mind from a Hot day

mad list you have there bro.
I can vibe to all kdot songs. that guy is sick. I go to bed with Kendrick Lamar song titled pride and wake up with Kendrick Lamar fear.

check them out
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by boborosky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Temysteve:
Wow! Thats nice, definitely you must be a sheep..

Your sassy behaviour was the reason that old woman stole your senses.....unfortunately she is late..... only God can save you now......unfortunately again, you are an atheist.... Don't ask me how I got to know
Re: Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq by error4040: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

mad list you have there bro.
I can vibe to all kdot songs. that guy is sick. I go to bed with Kendrick Lamar song titled pride and wake up with Kendrick Lamar fear.
check them out
Word!!!
will check em right away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Women Working Behind The Scenes, Contributing To The Growth Of Nigerian Music / First Digital Audio Visual Studio Launched In Ajegunle (Photos) / Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.