Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents (893 Views)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by benjay46: 2:04am On Mar 22, 2010
Hey everybody, can u help me with anything you guys know about how to get airline tickets without going through agents because i need to get a ticket.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by Remii(m): 2:06am On Mar 22, 2010
You can buy tickets online, just go the airline website and find out how to go about it.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by easylogic(m): 5:35am On Mar 22, 2010
If your flight only involves one airline,then you don't need to use an agent.just go directly to the airlines ticketing office.
But an agent may be neccesary if you are going to a destination which will require 2 different unrelated airlines.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by erico2k2(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2010
Its not, its just that Agents got a way round giving you deals,but always go on line to the Airline's website in the first instance get thier price ,then go to the Agents and see which is the cheapest lol works for me.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by benjay46: 4:42am On Mar 23, 2010
Thanks guys, I have been to some of the airline's sites and i didnt see how to pay. I need some of the airline's websites, if u can help with that.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by Remii(m): 6:06am On Mar 23, 2010
then you have to provide your itinerary, within nigeria or from where to where
Re: Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by suxes2005(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ben,

where in d world r u going?

If its any Schenghen country then check
klm.com
lufthansa.com
airfrance.com
iberia airline (check google)

As per agent, if u know ur way, u will
get cheap price from agents.

If i check online and see d price,
i'l call d agent and tell her then she
reduce 2-4k for me (Cos it tkt 4 my BOSS)

SHALOM
Re: Is It Compulsory To Pay For Your Flight Ticket Through Agents by AjanleKoko: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2010
There are lots of advantages to using agents.
Apart from the obvious opportunity for deals, they can help you map a route that's convenient for you, and also give you the skinny on which transit destination is more convenient, etc. They are also flexible, as they can make changes to your itinerary without having to pay extra. Usually those 'lowest fare' rates cannot be changed withought paying something extra.

Used to buy all my tickets myself, now I always use a travel agents.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration News / Trevel To Europe Visa Free. / Faan's Charges N1000 Fee For Domestic Flyers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.