Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS (38344 Views)

Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos / Nigerian Police Officers Arrive Russia In Their Uniforms For Argentina Clash.PIC / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Mariangeles(f): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Trendy247:
Super Eagles without Moses = tyreless bus

Scoreline: Nigeria 0:3 Argentina
If I hear...abi Argentina without Messi = tireless bus
Scoreline: Nigeria 2:0Argentina.
Nobody should even think about staking that match bts
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Sunnycliff(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
The only game where merit is never sacrificed on the altar of ethnicity and nepotism.... Nọ wonder the results is amazing!
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
That was then, as for this super eagle squard they are good to face anyone. quote author=Burger01 post=62314069]Na lie... Olodo ni e joor grin[/quote]
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Trendy247:

If I hear...abi Argentina without Messi =tyreless bus
Nigeria 2:0 Argentina.
BTS gaaan no go work!
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Kinolas(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
V
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
No MESSI, No Watching
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by onadana: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chevronstaff:
No stress, No permutations, No 'Fan dies of heart attack' , No 'If only Angel Michael had played'..
Thank You Super Eagles for a stress free qualifiers. We wish you a great outing at the World Cup. ..

It was like a dream ooh. No heart attack or high bp.Miracles dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Auwm1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
We just have to pray for them nd wish dm goodluck for them to defeat the Argentinans.
#proudly Nigerian,,,clear the road for Super Eagles...
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by kenchizzy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
;DBet9ja here i come...........ARG 2&OV2.5 #50000 Stake
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
The True Federalism in SUPER EAGLES!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Fly GUYS!!!! You have our LOVE and SUPPORT!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Correct score Nig2-1 Arg
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by presido997(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Buh messi is nt available, super eagles will kill them
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by stieyven(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chevronstaff:
No stress, No permutations, No 'Fan dies of heart attack' , No 'If only Angel Michael had played'..
Thank You Super Eagles for a stress free qualifiers. We wish you a great outing at the World Cup. ..
Why use the name of the Arch Angel Michael in vain?
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Forget the Nigeria-Algeria match. Our ever tactical, technical coach just used it for trials. Just watch this friendly. U will see and know that Super Eagles is a superb team.
Though we are still so lacking in the goal keeping department
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by isalegan2: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Burger01:
A must win match. I see 2-1 in favour of Eagles. smiley

Why is it must-win? I know if affects FIFA ranking, but does it affect qualification for any competitions?
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Diso60090(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kenzico:
Lets go there!
Go where?
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Ademat7(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
meforyou1:
Forget the Nigeria-Algeria match. Our ever tactical, technical coach just used it for trials. Just watch this friendly. U will see and know that Super Eagles is a superb team.
Though we are still so lacking in the goal keeping department
No free kick taker
No threat when we hv corner advantage
More work need to be done
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Maniche44(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
ezenwa and his chaplet are like Arsenal and Wenger.
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Comrsum: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kenzico:
Lets go there!
up APC
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by cooljude(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
MasViews:
Where the North is marginalIzed
y

Merit is the key word.
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by gete21: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
FIFA is the host, not Russia. It is FIFA organization.. FIFA membership belong to the protectorate. That why the games were always played in Lagos..
the people of the protectorate that are expected to represent them self not the colony of Nigeria ( Biafra)

The coach has to select players of the protectorate of Nigeria..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dU12WVUNUU
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by femicyrus(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
emmyN:
I hope they change the goalkeeper
you people are just heartless. a keeper who had never being in action in a cold weather throughout his career. Constantine is very cold (6-9 oC). he did well in both Nigeria and Cameroon that are warm.
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by pstnicodemus(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
tukdi:
Prof. Steve Ugbah my man! grin

A strong Benue Politician!!! grin
Ugba Nyor isho chenji
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
teadrake:
The best way to unite this country in times of crisis and civil unrest is through sport.
Thank you Super Eagles for the gift of qualification
stupid unity.....wen necessary things shd be done to make the country functional
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by ArchEnemy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
femicyrus:

you people are just heartless. a keeper who had never being in action in a cold weather throughout his career. Constantine is very cold (6-9 oC). he did well in both Nigeria and Cameroon that are warm.
Bro....are you saying we should prepare for flops in Russia if he stands between d uprights in cold weather conditions in Russia?
The world stage is not the ground for sentiments...we ll get trashed
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Dretim(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
#GGTeamNigeria
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by censeakay(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Trendy247:
wetin u dey predict naso they worst
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by Benbobola(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
stieyven:

Why use the name of the Arch Angel Michael in vain?
Because the angel is not his Lord our God!
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by hollandis(f): 1:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Ihenacho always in front of pictures but nevee scoring goals when in front

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by weownthewest: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Good.
Re: Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS by MVLOX(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2017
MVLOX:
oya make una rest well so dat una fit show Argentina small pepper...

I just have to quote myself on this one.... Somehow I knew we were going to show Argentina beta pepper and I was right.... Abeg make I clap for myself jare ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side / Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby / Floyd Mayweather Gifts His Daughter A $5 Million Gift For Her 18th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.