Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Daughter Broke Her Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daughter Broke Her Teeth (681 Views)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Nigerian Girl Whitens Her Teeth In Less Than Three Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Broke Her Teeth by Attention(f): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Please can any one advice me what to do. She fell and broke one of her front tooth. She is 7yrs. It's not her milk tooth. The permanent one. Thanks for any advice or suggestions or info.
Re: My Daughter Broke Her Teeth by mgbadike81: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Attention:
Please can any one advice me what to do. She fell and broke one of her front tooth. She is 7yrs. It's not her milk tooth. The permanent one. Thanks for any advice or suggestions or info.
go to a dentist, I have seen one perfectly fixes a broken teeth.
Re: My Daughter Broke Her Teeth by Syphonn(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Myths And Truths About Epilepsy

1. A person can swallow the tongue during epilepsy attack.

It is physically impossible to swallow your own tongue.

2. You must force something in the mouth of someone who has an attack.

Absolutely not! That’s a good way to chill teeth, puncture the gums, be mordant or even break someone’s jaw. The correct first aid is simple.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/myths-and-truths-you-should-know-about-epilepsy/
Re: My Daughter Broke Her Teeth by Holumix(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
try to give her warm water salt, give flgy and ampicilin 2-2 so that she wont feel pain, make sure you see a nearest dentist when she feels pain.. call 08167930262 for any help

(1) (Reply)

Air Humidifier /air Purifier / "Suicide" Never The Way. / Why Do Ladies Menses Stink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.