Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. (507 Views)

Asking for Tithe is Fraud: Pastor(Dr) Abel Damina / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by Ugbavihi: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tithe payment is not compulsory but it is necessary.
Tithe is paid for the sake of God and should be used for the sake of God.
Don't criticise tithe payment rather criticise what tithe is used for..
I don't know what you believe but what i believe is that there is nothing wrong with titthe payment rather something is wrong with how the paid tithe is used.
Ideally 60-65% of Proceeds recovered from tithe and offerings should be used for humanitarian and outreach activities, while the remainder can go to the church, but the problem we have is that reverse is the case.
Let me not judge so that i cannot be judged.
Precaution! If you don't pay tithe, don't discourage others from paying. My pain is that some people are campaigning against tithe not for God sake but because they are envious or jealous of the flamboyant lifestyle of some men of God. #AdvisemenofGodbutdon'tfightthem
#UC_blissfulsunday
Re: Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by Ekugbeh(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tithing is gud 4 my health
Re: Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by nzeobi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
op you said it all.
if you want to pay, pay buy if don't wish to pay stop insulting those that pay.

I believe many don't pay Cos they believe 10% is too much to part with but they can maintain their girlfriends with 40 % OF their salary.
Re: Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by Samusu(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
#freethesheeplemovement

Datsall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by adepeter2027(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Samusu:
#freethesheeplemovement
Datsall
Gbam
Re: Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by LordIsaac(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Great
Re: Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by dollytino4real(f): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
poverty or wealth are choice u made
Re: Tithe Is No Problem,the Collectors Are The Problem. by felixomor: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
adepeter2027:

Gbam

Even the person that says God doesn't exist is talking about tithe.

Ewwwwww undecided

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Quotes From Jesus/ The Bible With Analysis. / Why Tithing Today Is Wrong / Shiloh 2017!! A New Dawn!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.