Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) (39236 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by GistMore: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerian fooball legend, Austin jay jay Okocha pictured with music super star Wizkid

As shared on stagram...

its calllled #TBS @official_jj10 with STARBOY #goodtimes

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/jay-jay-okocha-pictured-wizkid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by GistMore: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by ladyF(f): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Star boys

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
undecided WHO WILL THEIR PICTURE HELP?

4 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
ladyF:
Star boys
I see only one boy there

6 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
One legend and a boy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
shocked

A legend and a nobody!

Jay-Jay has become so humble these days....if he could belittle himself and stoop as low as to take a picture with Wizkid then change is the only permanent thing.

Because we know how pompous he was back then in Nike Grammar School, Abakpa.

Wizkid will be so grateful for such a rare opportunity.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by TeeAL(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
2 legends

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
The best featuring the best...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by heckymaicon(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
LEGENDS

3 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by internationalman(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just a picture of two people and one five people have commented it's already on front page.

I wonder d criterias they use to push topics to front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Kingtim(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Having a #Boyfriend, is just keeping each other's company, , being married is whatt changes ur status , so stop deceiving ur selves with Mhiz goat , goat's pride, Mhiz turkey ,Mhiz ewu Softbae , olori cow grin grin , iyawo dog, diva parrot , certified Mhiz lion dump baby , Mhiz bush baby lah hot
, Mhiz banks cripple , u know wat Bae, u are single until u are
dutifully nd fully married.

#Dont_flaunt_boyfriend_nd_loose_husband
#BE_WISE
#Happy_Sunday

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by phollybee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Okocha don old o... See look
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by federal9: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
The big question is?

Who is happy snapping with whom?

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Notatribalist(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wizkid pictured with Okocha,not Okocha pictured with wizkid.show JJ so!e respect abeg..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by brightisodje(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
and so make we fry beans we need another change not dis nonsens post grin grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wizkid should learn from Jay Jay how to be a billionaire and still keep your head straight. Jay Jay is richer than Wizkid and Olamide combined

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
It is Wizkid pictured with Jay jay.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Mo6i6(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rokia2:
One legend and a boy.
See hater undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by webincomeplus(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
I looked at the picture from one angle, and I saw Jay-Jay Okocha and one of his fans.

Then I looked at it from another angle, and I saw Wizkid and one of his fans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
...and the price of gala plummeted to 20 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Oxster(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Haters keep asking,,Who em Epp,if you like don't make yourself a celebrity and Receive Such Compliment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by PenlsCaP: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
heckymaicon:
LEGENDS
I only see one LEGEND there undecided

11 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by internationalman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
TeeAL:
2 legends
A grown person knows there's only one legend in that pictures

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by sajohn4(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
the legend himself... #welldone
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by internationalman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
TeeAL:
2 legends
A grown person knows there's only one legend in that picture

8 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Both of them are legends take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by valdes00(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
i went to #CANADA to check on a friend
His phone was switched off buh a white Man described d location, he simply said,
"The place is about a mile and a half, Northwest, just 300 metres away from Greenville park." You will be right there..
And i got it so easily......
But In #NAIJA
I wanted to go see Dayo...See description
"If you reach Under bridge Ojuelegba ask of Eshinshin jelegbo street, you will see one big gutter, by the right there's a shrine. Jump the gutter and corner left, Do as if you're goin right but be cornering left small small....
Be going down down... straaaaaight! Dey use to smoke weed on that street, If any body stop you don't answer oooo just hold your bag, phone wallet tight awon #Omo_tika_bodi dey dere ooo. No carry car com oooo...
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of one ogogoro joint near Muheez Najimu Ishola shop very close to one ashewo auz...
Then u will see one uncompleted building wey don rack like dat...no fear ooo just enter d middle stand there and flash me. I will come outside."
Hahahahahah egba mi oooo because of one bottle of beer wey u wan buy for me,i go com die ni?
...naso i kuku turn back oo

3 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
I will bow for wizkid, if he chill with Ronaldo.
all those Akon, Chris brown, drake chilling e.t.c no freak me

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by nonjebose(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
It is Wizkid pictured with Jay jay.
Quite true.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
boy wizzy
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) by Marvellouzkk(f): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade / Jimmy Jatt Wife's 50th Birthday Party, DJ Jimmy Jatt Poses With Daughters, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.