Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party (58695 Views)

Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by nlparrot: 3:57pm On Jan 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6camR8UjAso?si=D5KXP2yoQkigo_sa

Nigerian soccer legend, Jay Jay Okocha, and his daughter attend a star-studded house party hosted by the popular musician, Flavour. The party was held at Flavour's luxurious home, and it was attended by many celebrities, including famous actors, musicians, and other well-known figures.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by AllBlack: 3:58pm On Jan 12
Hold your daughter oh.
Flavour na bad midfielder.

304 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by nlparrot: 4:24pm On Jan 12
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
Flavour na bad guy

Lol😂

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by DyingFetus: 5:37pm On Jan 12
I been seen her for palm springs, I been wan chyke am but she come day snub day

She get daddy's issues walahi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by NwaAmaikpe: 5:39pm On Jan 12
shocked

Time really does fly, it still feels like yesterday when NwaAmaikpe almost sprained his neck while staring into Jay Jay's wife, Nkechi's silver convertible Mercedes Benz S coupe as she drove along Ogui road in Enugu.

It might surprise you to know that it was not even remotely because of my fetish for other men's wives or because I was interested in finding out if she had any underwear on, but simply because we had been told that she gave birth to a white baby for Jay Jay, and this very girl who was barely 7months old, was in the car with her that day.

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be considered a pervert for picking any interest in her now; but one fact still remains the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by ecolime(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly, it still feels like yesterday when NwaAmaikpe almost sprained his neck while looking into Jay Jay's wife, Nkechi's silver convertible Mercedes S coupe along Ogui road in Enugu.

It might surprise you to know that I was not even remotely because of my fetish for other men's wives or because I was interested in finding out if she had any underwear on, but simply because we had been told that she gave birth to a white baby for Jay Jay, and this very girl who was barely 8months old, was in the car with her that day.

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be conceived a pervert to run after her now; but one fact will forever remain the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.
You display werey for 1 week, then dissappear for 1 year.

Welcome back again madman

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by colonelwealth(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly, it still feels like yesterday when NwaAmaikpe almost sprained his neck while staring into Jay Jay's wife, Nkechi's silver convertible Mercedes Benz S coupe as she drove along Ogui road in Enugu.

It might surprise you to know that it was not even remotely because of my fetish for other men's wives or because I was interested in finding out if she had any underwear on, but simply because we had been told that she gave birth to a white baby for Jay Jay, and this very girl who was barely 7months old, was in the car with her that day.

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be considered a pervert for picking any interest in her now; but one fact still remains the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.

My guy.... greetings smiley wink 🤗

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by HardBishop: 6:07pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the Oracle has spoken

73 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by ekelebeXstunner: 7:14pm On Jan 12
Babies of that year are now grown adults. I remember my niece born in 2003 saying “I can’t imagine how ancient the 90s were.” I didn’t have the mind to tell her I lived a little in the 70s.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Pauliaette(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12
Okocha really want to marry out his daughter

12 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by We4all: 7:38pm On Jan 12
Omoh! I am not a family oriented person, but I admire Jay Jay and his small family.

26 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by ProudNigerian01: 7:56pm On Jan 12
It is okay to have fun but be careful what you do while having fun. God is watching and you will give account of all you do whether you like it or not.

Have you read the Bible today? Read the verse below and pray with it:

Gen.1.3 - Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Prayer: O God let there be light in every area of my life.

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by oka4ugoo: 7:57pm On Jan 12
Music na the lastest oil money meh! God abeg show me the way

4 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Coolsat(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12
We4all:
Omoh! I am not a family oriented person, but I admire Jay Jay and his small family.
I swear

Just two cute kids and enjoying life

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Starhearts: 7:57pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where u go hide urself

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Nonexisting1: 7:58pm On Jan 12
Eyes of village people

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
Midfielder Cum striker.. You can call Hernan Crespo 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by ATEAMS: 7:59pm On Jan 12
Chop life gangs
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Vifx: 7:59pm On Jan 12
Nice
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Enemyofpeace: 8:00pm On Jan 12
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by specialmati(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin where cometh thou.where hideth thee

25 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:01pm On Jan 12
Pịmp
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by PheelzAlmighty: 8:01pm On Jan 12
In this life, just have money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Lovestrong(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
lol! dey play, u understand follow come ni?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by victorazy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12
Na so Flavour house small?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12
Money good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by NoSmoking: 8:02pm On Jan 12
Flavour and footballers dis days ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by dangotesmummy: 8:03pm On Jan 12
DyingFetus:
I been seen her for palm springs, I been wan chyke am but she come day snub day

She get daddy's issues walahi
because she snub you she get daddy issues? grin

You're clearly the one that has daddy issues

10 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Natbrowny: 8:05pm On Jan 12
Flavour be like see FRESH SUYA

😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dances With Her Cosmetic Surgery Body, Fans React (VIDEO) / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.