Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Won’t Sell Mikel, Others – Ancelotti - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Won’t Sell Mikel, Others – Ancelotti (559 Views)

Carlo Ancelotti Appointed As Real Madrid Manager / Carlo Ancelotti Leaves Chelsea / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Sell Mikel, Others – Ancelotti by itekzone: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2010
Despite numerous media report that Chelsea will clear out all his senior players following Chelsea ouster in the UEFA Champions League, the Italian tactician has come out to deny the intention of doing a major revamp to the team, and asserted his main target now has become to win both the English Premier League and FA Cup titles.

"We haven’t planned, it’s not the time now to plan. We have to look to the next game. We have 11 matches left until the end of the season and, after them, we’ll have a lot of time to speak about the future of this team," Ancelotti stated.

Read more below:

http:///blogs/blog1.php/sports/i-won-t-sell-mikel-others-ancelotti-2
Re: I Won’t Sell Mikel, Others – Ancelotti by fizzybaba(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2010
IS MIKEL A 'SENIOR' PLAYER?

HE HAD BETTER PRAYED FOR ESSIEN'S INJURY TO LINGER

(1) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Barca Ended 3-1 In Favour Of Intermillan / £50m Torres Is Good Fer Nothing / Uefa Ban Arsene Wenger, Samir Nasri For One Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.