Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

No More Selling Of Land To Muslems In Niger-delta-region - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Selling Of Land To Muslems In Niger-delta-region (659 Views)

2014/2015 Niger Delta University (NDU) Admission List / Site Offices & Accommodation For New Projects In Niger Delta / Winds Of Fire In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Selling Of Land To Muslems In Niger-delta-region by vocalist(f): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2010
YES I KNOW THAT HERE IS THE FORUM MADE FOR ROMANCE, but i just have to post this topic here, I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT THE HAUSE'S AND SO-CALLED MUSLEMS LIVING HERE IN NIGER-DELTA- REGION ARE SABOTEUR ,

PLEASE MY FELLOW PEOPLE OF NIGER-DELTA-BRETHREN, LET US STOP SELLING OUR LAND TO THEM, COS THEY HAVE COME TO KNOW OUR SECRET, UNTIL THEY STOP CAUSING PROBLEM IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY UNTIL THEY REPENT FROM SHEDING OF BLOOD AND WASTING OF LIFE AND PROPERTY HERE IN NIGERIA.

OR U SHOULD ALL WAIT TO SEE your GRANDCHILDREN BECOMING SLAVES IN THE HANDS OF THE WOES LIVING AMONG US HERE IN NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Truth Be Told! / Bizarre stuff / Ireke Onibudo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.