Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late (40963 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor SAMANJA (alhaji Usman Baba Patigi ) Is Late / Should Celebrities Really Get Married? On The Couch / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by emeijeh(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
ochuciano:

His death was very painful, very cheerful guy. lamentation from a fellow Ametians from AP

How did it happen? I am yet to know how he died.
Do you have any info?

I am still shocked
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by corlarthey: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
I think is high time we beg all this heavy duties vehicles parking along Expressway to always use the trailer park built for them. A lot of lives has been lost due to this. So sad... we love u Brown. RIP brother. .
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by pedestal82(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Is like u know the dude personally.
Ye I did.
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by missyadorable(f): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
mightyhazel:
what about the colleagues dat died as well? those ones upload wedding pics??

abeg leave martha for mathias..

for ontop mattress

When you grow up,You will realise that because of only one person,millions have been killed.

Because of one person,a whole plane can be bombed
Because of one person,a war can break out and many innocent people killed

Waiting for you to grown up!
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by mightyhazel: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyadorable:

When you grow up,You will realise that because of only one person,millions have been killed.

Because of one person,a whole plane can be bombed
Because of one person,a war can break out and many innocent people killed

Waiting for you to grown up!
lol

granny, no let superstition spoil the fun in ur life... thats the difference bw Africans and the europeans. we fear evrrthing.. we supersticiously suspect evrry occurrence.. that is why fear no let us invent anything.. or evrn explore our immediate (richly endowed) environment b4 the Europeans came..
relax and enjoy ur life ,ok?

everybody comes to grief at one time or the other... shy or bold... rich or poor.. beautiful or not so beautiful.. social media savvy or nat..

4 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by BiafraIShere(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Eeya, such a handsome guy gone because of a stvpid & worthless country. The pictures shows he was posted to the desert NE to fight boko Haram, and he never understood how rotten zoo army is, even insiders can even betray you and leave you for dead in the hands of the enemy for whatever reason. Chai, the unfortunate guy must have watched a lot of war films and US Marines documentary and he thought the situation was the same in the zoo. He looked like a movie star in that picture he snapped in front of an army vehicle. RIP bro, my condolence goes to your family and the beautiful lady you left behind. Your children would have been very cute but it never came to pass! So sad!!

1 Like

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by UnimkeAk(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
missyadorable:
These days,everything is for social media publicity.

You want to get married,Instead of keeping calm
They go about snapping and posting all manner of pictures on social media in the name of pre wedding pix

You think everybody is happy!

Madam

Anyone can get involve in a fatal accident, we can only try to minimize the possibility of its occurence by our choices, like say not being on the road if we can.

Wether u like it or not a person who is always on the road travelling has a higher risk of dying from an accident, than someone who hardly travels, or goes by air.

Its not a matter of posting it on social media

Madam nobody is after u, not wanting u to be happy or succeed.

The choices you make to a very large extent determines how well you live.

People with this mentality end up looking for some old lady or man and tag them as witches and wizards , when the going gets bad.

Rip sunny brown.

Like i knew him, cuz im friends wit most of his close buddies.

3 Likes

Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Faraidi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Either his rivals killed him or her spirit husband did
so, you still believe this shits?
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by lukaf17(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
The bride is my cousin,can't see her today,when to visit with my mum but can't enter the room she was,the groom is the first born and only boy in their family,went for a colleague weekend in Kaduna,run into a truck along Kaduna Abuja road,the wedding plans is at the climax.may his soul rest in peace.
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Whobedatte(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
kaymandak:
If you are a man, and you hardly have enough time to pray,marry someone who can stand in the gap for you. RIP to the dead.
DEEP!!!
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by DonBobes(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rest in peace lieutenant Ayo aka sunny brown
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by enemyofprogress: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Faraidi:
so, you still believe this shits?
yes now. Was that not the way you were killed the other time?
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2017
coolcatty:
Cheii

That his bride is fine AF..... I stake a bet of 10k that she will definitely move on and marry in a years time..... Women sef!!!!
mehn see the kind Ukwu where he go miss chai. Death wicked o
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Faraidi(m): 3:54am On Nov 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes now. Was that not the way you were killed the other time?
who were killed? I think you just escaped from Psychiatric Hospital. Mumu
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by cutelover19(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2017
And now his watch has ended. Lord of light, we commit your humble servant to your eternal bossom. Show him your light for the night is dark and full of many terrors!
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by jomijaky6: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2017
So sad n annoying��
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by ochuciano(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2017
emeijeh:

How did it happen? I am yet to know how he died. Do you have any info?
I am still shocked
Accident
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Faraidi:
who were killed? I think you just escaped from Psychiatric Hospital. Mumu
were you not dead before? tongue tongue
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by sweetilicious(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
God forbid.Will never be my potion.
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by Faraidi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
were you not dead before? tongue tongue
your generations of your mother, your father, and your miserable siblings were once DEAD
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Faraidi:
your generations of your mother, your father, and your miserable siblings were once DEAD
faraidi deadi body tongue tongue
Re: He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late by themayor4542(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
His other colleague involved in the fatal accident was my cousin. Lft I.M. Akanni.
He's such a huge loss to us all in the family. Still mourning here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Husband Burns His Wife For Being Beautiful / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.