Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ (395 Views)

The Church Needs To Be Shaken Again. / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by Eka111(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
A friend of mine got really upset when he saw POS in church today.

He was so furious that he had to vent his anger on facebook. He even concluded the church needs Christ.

Well, would it make any difference if you pay your tithes and offering electronically or in cash?

I doubt if anything is wrong with a POS being in church. Besides same will happen when we fully go cashless.

See more
Re: Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by greatnaija01: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIANS.... think technology is a SIN.
Re: Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by felixomor: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
But when they go to disco club house and see POS, they dont frown ba.
Shebi pos was made for only devils children?

Abegi. undecided
Re: Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by Baawaa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
POS is for convenience
Re: Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by HallaDaTruth: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
There was a time back then. If you use a keyboard, drum set , violin � trumpet �. Etc in your church, you will be called a sinner . The people of those days felt we should only sing with our mouth and clap our hands. Why are some people so out dated . What is wrong with paying offerings electronically with a POS . Update your mentality please
Re: Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by Homeboiy: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
embarassed
Re: Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by zionmde: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
From the comments above am glad we Christians are leaving the shakles of religion. where religious people think its a worldly thing to use POS in church.
People God has blessed give a lot of cash in church for different projects, so they shouldnt be carrying cash around. Also it kind of ensures security from the underworld people
Re: Saw POS In Church Today And I Concluded The Church Needs Christ by terrezo2002(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Your friend is the one who needs Christ getting angry unnecessarily. The world is going cashless in few years to come.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Pastor Feeds People Cockroaches / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Born Again / Watch! TB Joshua Talks On 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.