Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) (3917 Views)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Massive Graduate recruitment at Zee Rice 28th march / Looking For An English Article Writer From Nigeria [urgent] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by angacy: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZEE RICE VACANCIES IN NIGERIA (URGENT RECRUITMENT)

ANGACY NIG LTD (RC2307783) registered company in Nigeria, operating in general merchandise, recruitment, consultancy services, fisheries, auditing, investigation, agricultural project and management consultancy, is recruiting for ZEE SEEDS NIG LTD a World’s leading organization that creates opportunities for people in Nigeria and worldwide to understand each other, to work together and learn from one another. We see this as crucial to building secure, more prosperous and sustainable futures for us all. We build trust and understanding between different States, countries, Organizations and cultures and develop strong international links that are of benefit to people in Nigeria and the rest of the world. The company deals in Seeds, and Zee Rice financial trade in over 10 states, in Nigeria. ZEE Seeds Nig Ltd a leading producer of ZEE Rice needs the following positions to be filled for its Ultra-Modem Rice Mill section at Kente, Wukari Taraba State Nigeria:

1) Rice Mill Plant Manager
Requirements
Category A
B.Eng Mechanical Engineering or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
A minimum of 2 years of experience in Managing Rice Plants especially parboiled Rice plant
Category B
B.Eng Mechanical Engineering or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with no Experience but completed NYSC.

2) Maintenance Fitter (Rice Mill)

Requirements (Skills and Qualification):
Minimum of Degree/HND Mechanical Engineering
Experience in fitter/welding/gas cutter

3.) Laboratory Technicians

Minimum of Degree/ HND in Biochemistry/Laboratory Technology
1 year experience
Quality control of the Rice Mill Plant

4.) Boiler Operators

Minimum of Diploma in required field
1-2 years’ experience
Ability to operate husk fired boiler in rice mill

5.) Boiler Foreman

Minimum of Degree/ HN Diploma in Engineering. (Any Field)

6) Electrical Supervisor

Candidate must have deep knowledge in Utility, Electrical and instrumentation.
Minimum of first degree (Second class) or HND in Electrical Engineering.
1-2 years of experience on similar field post NYSC.
Operation and maintenance of Synchronized DG set capacity up to 1000 KVA.
Knowledge of PLC system.
Knowledge of electrical control panel and understanding of control wiring drawing.
Operation and maintenance of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
Operation and maintenance of pumps.
Maintaining the records of DG and pump operations.
Proven leadership skills with ability to manage processes and personnel.

7.) Rice Mill Parboiling Operators

Operation of Parboiling Machine
1-2 years’ experience in similar operations.

Remuneration:
Successful candidates will receive a good salary and allowances in line with company salary scale.

Application Closing Date
17th November 2017

How to Apply
Application must include Curriculum Vitae, application letter, recent passport size picture, credentials all in one folder. The Subject title should be the position.
Email: angacygroup@gmail.com and angacyrecruitportal@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by Richardpossible: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lemme go n drop mine

1 Like

Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by nobilie: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
How do we very this? An assumed big company without a website or a defined email address.
In this age, companies must have a website.

3 Likes

Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by angacy: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZEE Synergy group of companies operations over 5 companies with Zee seeds as a subsidiary company. Zee Agrochemicals, Zee Holidays Inn and Suites, Zee Fisheries, EZee Mobile, Zee synergy. If website is a ur yardstick to apply then.......

1 Like

Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by angacy: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
But you know no matter the age people still look for jobs. So people who have interest should apply not by force. you may wish to save your CV. Cheers
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by angacy: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
This Recruitment is a urgent one hurry and send in your CVs so you can fall in.
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by lereinter(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
hello
what of agric engineer grad
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by toygod2: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
angacy:
This Recruitment is a urgent one hurry and send in your CVs so you can fall in.

In which state is the company sir?
I can see taraba, if I'm correct

I am interested, if only the company can guarantee my safety and also give me accommodation...
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by angacy: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
All Guaranteed
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by nobilie: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2017
This one you are even guaranteeing security in a state, Are you the owner of the company? Just asking ooo
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by toygod2: 2:17am On Nov 14, 2017
angacy:
All Guaranteed

Wow, really.
Let me apply, i ll be coming in from Lagos.

I hope one will be considered sir, i really need that job and i promise to give it my best shot sir.

However, can i mail you personally sir?
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by bigtimemugu(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
The right candidate is here .pleas check my signature. I send u pm .will like to speak with u.
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by angacy: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hope u have sent ur application? Toygod
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by angacy: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Then the question on security would been channeled to the Governor of the State. If you are recruited in this regards, is the responsibility of the company to ensure you safe where you are kept, except is outside the domain of the company. Also know that only God Guarantees security. Cheers.
nobilie:
This one you are even guaranteeing security in a state, Are you the owner of the company? Just asking ooo
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by ckeedee: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Boko-haram State. But wait ooo, how do we think GNLD people get people contacts? It is through this means. Zee Group of company without website and acclaim consulting firm without customise mail and site.. Mehn, wink, cool. Let me run from here.
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by PrinceAlaba(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by guiddoti: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
lereinter:

hello

what of agric engineer grad
na der werk naw
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by toygod2: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
angacy:
Hope u have sent ur application? Toygod

Sent sir

All documents enclosed
Hope i ll be favoured
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by dbshaywhy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls house, I just finish sending mail buh was unable to assemble all my credentials to one folder, any help on that so as to re-send if necessary.
Re: Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment) by toygod2: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Hello ALL,

To my greatest surprise, i got an invitation ooooo grin

Who is with me on this??

(1) (Reply)

Contec Global Group Interview / N-power Batch C Selection Help / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.