Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (4760 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He really needs it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible

Newsynews^
Going by how the first few comments ridiculed your confusion in that thread of yours, I don't think anyone will want to read further. grin
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well, I'm sorry but you are wrong. I didn't even bother to watch the video to ascertain your so called Bible truth. Perhaps you can help by pointing out the supposed truth so we can iron it out.

Below is a thread quite similar to the content of the video.

You can come down so we can play right there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The Gospel is about Jesus Christ and was written by his disciples and witnesses. Jesus did not come to this world to write books.
Don't you think that you already flopped by your post?. You refute yourself already.

Imagine many yrs after your demise, some of your family members and friends write books about you. They all give different accounts of your life. Some say you were thief. Some say you were kidnapper. Some say you were highway robber. Some say you were a p!mp,some say you were alleged gay prostitute and only one family member writes different view that you actually a doctor. Who do you think the masses would believe?. Does everything up there makes sense to you?. If it doesn't, that's exactly how chronological gospels look to me grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Rilwayne001: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Below is a thread quite similar to the content of the video.
You can come down so we can play right there.
https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did

You got a very long thread right there. I will very well like to indulge you when I have the opportunity. Only that one will have to take your point one after the other and not everything at once so as not to confuse things.

I'll be following the thread so as not to forget.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Rilwayne001: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Going by how the first few comments ridiculed your confusion in that thread of yours, I don't think anyone will want to read further. grin

Here is an upgrade of that thread. Remember you ran away from it with tail between your legs.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Here is an upgrade of that thread. Remember you ran away from it with tail between your legs.
Do you expect me to continue on a thread where all the comments speaking the ugly truth about Islam are blocked? Kindly go through your thread again and see how comments again Islam got blocked thereby killing every form of level playing field.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You got a very long thread right there. I will very well like to indulge you when I have the opportunity. Only that one will have to take your point one after the other and not everything at once so as not to confuse things.

I'll be following the thread so as not to forget.
Just say you are running away. grin
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Do you expect me to continue on a thread where all the comments speaking the ugly truth about Islam are blocked? Kindly go through your thread again and see how comments again Islam got blocked thereby killing every form of level playing field.

The same excuse you alleged on the thread even after telling you that those posts were deleted because they were trying to derail the thread which is against nairaland rule. Simply say you can't address the point raised instead of clinching on to this shenanigan of an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Rilwayne001: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Just say you are running away. grin

See mumu! When last did you see me engage in any discussion on this section? I've been busy. I promise to address your thread when I have the time. For now, there's no time.

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

The same excuse you alleged on the thread even after telling you that those posts were deleted because they were trying to derail the thread which is against nairaland rule. Simply say you can't address the point raised instead of clinching on to this shenanigan of an excuse.
I did, but you just kept on pasting more stuff from where you were copying from. It was later I realized you were actually copying and pasting content from a book.

How do you expect anyone to really sit down and address stuff you were cooking from only God knows how many pages book.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

See mumu! When last did you see me engage in any discussion on this section? I've been busy. I promise to address your thread when I have the time. For now, there's no time.
No Al taquiya for now, right?
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Rilwayne001: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I did, but you just kept on pasting more stuff from where you were copying from. It was later I realized you were actually copying and pasting content from a book. How do you expect anyone to really sit down and address stuff you were cooking from only God knows how many pages book.

You know I could raise the same stupid excuse for your thread right

Silly coward! I doubt you did summary in your secondary school, because if actually you did it won't be so hard for you to realize the points being raised. Of course you indeed get the points, your problem is you have no logical response to it. Should you try to reply, you will certainly to shooting yourself in the foot by exposing the lie your profess for what it is. You understand this quite well hence the more reason why you are running away from it, because your fraud will be exposed should your try to stay.

The major point of the thread is clear, you don't have to start quoting every post to reply the point by point. Just where those that wrote the Bible get their information from, and what makes them authorities, and why should you think they are right? Simple as ABC
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You know I could raise the same stupid excuse for your thread right

Silly coward! I doubt you did summary in your secondary school, because if actually you did it won't be so hard for you to realize the points being raised. Of course you indeed get the points, your problem is you have no logical response to it. Should you try to reply, you will certainly to shooting yourself in the foot by exposing the lie your profess for what it is. You understand this quite well hence the more reason why you are running away from it, because your fraud will be exposed should your try to stay.

The major point of the thread is clear, you don't have to start quoting every post to reply the point by point. Just where those that wrote the Bible get their information from, and what makes them authorities, and why should you think they are right? Simple as ABC
I replied your thread but you kept on bringing more copy and paste stuff. How do you expect me to waste my time refuting every point raised by a big novel book? Plus I got tired when our comments were getting blocked.

My own thread is not long, just 3 comments space. Now, runaway since you can't attempt it.

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Rilwayne001: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I replied your but kept on bringing more copy and paste stuff. How do you expect me to waste my time refuting every point raised by a big novel book?

Are you deliberately trying to mix things up in a bid to cover your escapism? Where and when did you refute anything on that thread? Did you bother to even click the link? For once, stop being a coward.

Plus I got tired when our comments were getting blocked.

I'm very sure they didn't remove any of your comment from the thread. You only made a single cowardice comment that day and then you disappeared. Stop attaching to this flimsy excuse please.

My own thread is not long, just 3 comments space. Now, runaway since you can't attempt it.
Same as mine that you ran away from for almost a year now.

And your thread is not just a 3 comment space, it's a build up of about 7 points to be addressed. I will need quite a free time to do that and not just rush things when I don't have the time. Mine on the other hand raised only 1 or 2 validate point which take much of your time to address, and here you are finding stupid excuse to escape it. Whereas addressing it will be very useful in debating your thread. Infact, you need to address that thread first before we can have a conversation on your thread, else you will be giving me double work to do.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Are you deliberately trying to mix things up in a bid to cover your escapism? Where and when did you refute anything on that thread? Did you bother to even click the link? For once, stop being a coward.

I'm very sure they didn't remove any of your comment from the thread. You only made a single cowardice comment that day and then you disappeared. Stop attaching to this flimsy excuse please.

Same as mine that you ran away from for almost a year now.

And your thread is not just a 3 comment space, it's a build up of about 7 points to be addressed. I will need quite a free time to do that and not just rush things when I don't have the time. Mine on the other hand raised only 1 or 2 validate point which take much of your time to address, and here you are finding stupid excuse to escape it. Whereas addressing it will be very useful in debating your thread. Infact, you need to address that thread first before we can have a conversation on your thread, else you will be giving me double work to do.
Save all these gibberish for your madrassah. We've derailed this thread enough. Come down to mine let's play. No Al taquiya o! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Empiree:
Don't you think that you already flopped by your post?. You refute yourself already.

Imagine many yrs after your demise, some of your family members and friends write books about you. They all give different accounts of your life. Some say you were thief. Some say you were kidnapper. Some say you were highway robber. Some say you were a p!mp,some say you were alleged gay prostitute and only one family member writes different view that you actually a doctor. Who do you think the masses would believe?. Does everything up there makes sense to you?. If it doesn't, that's exactly how chronological gospels look to me grin
You are the one shooting yourself in the foot.

When you apply the above to Islam, it exposes your double standard. The Quran was compiled years after Mohammad. The hadiths that tell of Islamic traditions e.g fasting, ablution, 5 times prayers etc are all written in the hadiths by people who existed over 100years after Mohammad.

So, can you see you just shot yourself in your Al taquiya legs?

Wait o! How come you Muslims are not addressing the OP but are comfortably derailing the thread?

This Al taquiya disciples are something else.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The Quran was compiled years after Mohammad. The hadiths that tell of Islamic traditions e.g fasting, ablution, 5 times prayers etc are all written in the hadiths by people who existed over 100years after Mohammad.
Quran was written down in his lifetime and was also reviewed by him more than once. All the traditions you mentioned in the hadith were practicalized by the prophet (p) himself not after. So what's your point. Unlike Jesus he wrote down nothing. Ppl only drafted letters that they plagiarized and attributed to Jesus. That's fraud

Wait o! How come you Muslims are not addressing the OP but are comfortably derailing the thread?.
if you read between the lines, you would see that onus is on you, op and your cohorts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by FearGodinall: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Humans don't accept worship, neither Angels but Jesus accept worship, what does that tells you. That is why Paul said in Him dualleth the fullness of God head bodily.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You are the one shooting yourself in the foot.

When you apply the above to Islam, it exposes your double standard. The Quran was compiled years after Mohammad. The hadiths that tell of Islamic traditions e.g fasting, ablution, 5 times prayers etc are all written in the hadiths by people who existed over 100years after Mohammad.

So, can you see you just shot yourself in your Al taquiya legs?

Wait o! How come you Muslims are not addressing the OP but are comfortably derailing the thread?

This Al taquiya disciples are something else.
Why do you bother yourself engaging in argument with these folks? They don't know Jesus, the Truth and the Life. They dont want to know the Truth. They have distorted and false ideas about Jesus Christ. As confused as their prophet was, he instructed his followers to ask the people of the book if they have questions. We all know that they cannot face the truth which is why they respond in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empiree:
Quran was written down in his lifetime and was also reviewed by him more than once. All the traditions you mentioned in the hadith were practicalized by the prophet (p) himself not after. So what's your point. Unlike Jesus he wrote down nothing. Ppl only drafted letters that they plagiarized and attributed to Jesus. That's fraud

if you read between the lines, you would see that onus is on you, op and your cohorts.
As long as it wasn't Mohammad that wrote the hadiths that contain all the traditions practiced by Muslims today, then it means those traditions should be discarded according to your logic.

Those hadiths written over 100 years by people who didn't see Mohammad are what guides Muslims today. I now wonder why you feel such shouldn't be in the case of Christians and the gospel.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
jfolorun:

Why do you bother yourself engaging in argument with these folks? They don't know Jesus, the Truth and the Life. They dont want to know the Truth. They have distorted and false ideas about Jesus Christ. As confused as their prophet was, he instructed his followers to ask the people of the book if they have questions. We all know that they cannot face the truth which is why they respond in this manner.
One needs to engage them once in a wheelchair otherwise they will pollute this forum with Islamic lies.

They can't stand the truth in the video that's why they rather beat about the bush and discuss something else.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
As long as it wasn't Mohammad that wrote the hadiths that contain all the traditions practiced by Muslims today, then it means those traditions should be discarded according to your logic.

Those hadiths written over 100 years by people who didn't see Mohammad are what guides Muslims today. I now wonder why you feel such shouldn't be in the case of Christians and the gospel.
You are yet to make sense, nigga.

* Salat is in the Qur'an (2:238)

* Ramadan is in the Qur'an 2:183

* Zakat is in the Qur'an 17:26-29

* Hajj is in the Qur'an 2:125

These are the basics and then backed up by hadith.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empiree:
You are yet to make sense, nigga.

* Salat is in the Qur'an (2:238)

* Ramadan is in the Qur'an 2:183

* Zakat is in the Qur'an 17:26-29

* Hajj is in the Qur'an 2:125

These are the basics and then backed up by hadith.
The other traditions nko?

Like Camel piss drinking
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The other traditions nko?

Like Camel piss drinking
Ooh that bothers you cheesy cheesy

Very well then, there there bunch of prescription drugs i:e modern medicines derived from animals including urine that you have no idea about.

http://naturallysavvy.com/live/10-most-common-and-kinda-gross-animal-ingredients-found-in-prescription-medications

https://newswise.com/articles/a-new-source-of-medicines-animal-urine

Help yourself
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empiree:
Ooh that bothers you cheesy cheesy

Very well then, there there bunch of prescription drugs i:e modern medicines derived from animals including urine that you have no idea about.

http://naturallysavvy.com/live/10-most-common-and-kinda-gross-animal-ingredients-found-in-prescription-medications

https://newswise.com/articles/a-new-source-of-medicines-animal-urine

Help yourself
Does this mean you will guzzle some Camel piss before going to bed tonight?
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Does this mean you will guzzle some Camel piss before going to bed tonight?
Ode, after i gave you your dose you want to switch on me. So the idea of camel piss is not of islam alone. It is UNIVERSAL. The pill or prescriptions you take contain piss and other animal waste or product. That's the point. Worryless about islam.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 4:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Empiree:
Ode, after i gave you your dose you want to switch on me. So the idea of camel piss is not of islam alone. It is UNIVERSAL. The pill or prescriptions you take contain piss and other animal waste or product. That's the point. Worryless about islam.
Go and drink Camel piss
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 4:42am On Nov 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Go and drink Camel piss
You are defeated. You have nothing to say. So GET LOST angry
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by alBHAGDADI: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Empiree:
You are defeated. You have nothing to say. So GET LOST angry
If at all you defeated me, it must have been in the Camel piss drinking competition.

But in regards to the OP, you are the defeated one cos you and your Al taquiya disciples are yet to address it.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 4:21am On Nov 16, 2017
jfolorun:

Y"
Mathematics is your friend guys. grin grin grin

Muslim: God is 1.
Formula: God is just 1
1 = 100%

Conclusion: Yes sounds right, won't argue there mate grin grin grin
Shape: Nice, round and whole like a birthday cake, 360 degrees.

Christian: God is 1

Trinity formula: 1 god + 1 god + 1 god = 1 god
Impossible. you can't have: 1 apple + 1 apple 1 apple = 1 apple

Christians argue... "NO NO... 1 god but made up of 3 equal persons."
Okay ... that sounds like a Triangle... (illuminati confirmed) grin cheesy lol

Back to the maths
33% + 33% + 33% = 99%
0.33 + 0.33 + 0.33 = 0.99

Still not 1.

Anyways, in the world of mathematics, Christians definitely need maths classes. cool shocked cheesy
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Empiree:
Mathematics is your friend guys. grin grin grin

Muslim: God is 1.
Formula: God is just 1
1 = 100%

Conclusion: Yes sounds right, won't argue there mate grin grin grin
Shape: Nice, round and whole like a birthday cake, 360 degrees.

Christian: God is 1

Trinity formula: 1 god + 1 god + 1 god = 1 god
Impossible. you can't have: 1 apple + 1 apple 1 apple = 1 apple

Christians argue... "NO NO... 1 god but made up of 3 equal persons."
Okay ... that sounds like a Triangle... (illuminati confirmed) grin cheesy lol

Back to the maths
33% + 33% + 33% = 99%
0.33 + 0.33 + 0.33 = 0.99

Still not 1.

Anyways, in the world of mathematics, Christians definitely need maths classes. cool shocked cheesy
Your logic is irrelevant here, I suggest you create a new on this and you will receive amazing responses with superior logic. But first address the issues raised on this thread.
Re: Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me by Empiree: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2017
jfolorun:

Your logic is irrelevant here, I suggest you create a new on this and you will receive amazing responses with superior logic. But first address the issues raised on this thread.
you already read the conditions you need to meet in order to get answer to your op.without meeting these condition(s), it is irrelevant to address you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Sharia Death Sentence On Kano 9, Is This Right? / Thank God For Slavery! / Speaking In Tongues: Is It Real Language Or Garrulous Babble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.