Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker (12188 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Conversation Between A Christian & A Atheist Professor / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker by ScienceWatch: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Nobody has ever debunked my arguments grin , Nobody on this forum . If you feel you are smart enough to debunk my arguments , I challenge you to a debate . You now have an opportunity to debunk my arguments by yourself . State your day and time smiley

Atheists have failed miserably at debunking your arguments Kingebukasblog. The more they try, the more foolish they look.
It is 2018, now Atheists will answer world religions pointed questions. Now for the first time the table are turned on Atheists.

Atheists refuse to answer one basic question - WHAT DO ATHEISM HAVE TO OFFER HUMANITY? The reason why they dont answer could be that they will reveal that their Atheist religion is actually a Satanic cult.
Re: ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker by ScienceWatch: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Atheist tactic is to claim the argument has been rebutted endlessly while what we have are strawman and other fallacious rebuttals littered everywhere . grin

One does not even have to dig deeper to see that Atheism is a Sataninc cult. They worship their strawman deity called NO-god.
It is the spiritual nature of NO-god to initiate its members to destroy the true God and all Godly religions.

Well done Kingebukasblog ! Atheists are shameless losers.
World religions are grateful for your selfless spirit Sir.
Re: ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker by IDRWFB(m): 1:41am On Apr 21, 2020
KingEbukasBlog:

From another thread o . Where we "discussed" intentionality of consciousness . Materialists generally deny that such exists while he affirmed that it does exist but claimed mental states are evidence for mental states - hot nonsense yanked from the anus I guess .

Link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Elders Forum Reliving Don Quixote – Muric / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.