Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide (1198 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
As shared by Theresa....

'This is a breaking story.40mins ago at Oyo street area 2 Garki Abuja

A young man named Ugochukwu from Abia state who works with a construction firm in Abuja yesterday got a bottle of Sniper.his colleagues saw it and asked him what he was doing with a bottle of the insecticide.he said he wanted to put it in the house to repel insects.they collected it from him that it wasn't necessary.unknown to them he went back and got two more bottles of the insecticide and consumed it with a bottle of water.he slumped and died.most of his colleagues are crying and cursing the poor soul. hope he finds rest where he is now'.

NB: I don't know if this is the true picture of the man

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/construction-worker-commits-suicide-in.html?m=1

Re: Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by stephleena(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
sad,suicide is never the best option..
Re: Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by falcon01: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
4th suicide ive seen today on nairaland
Re: Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by PastorMB(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:
sad,suicide is never the best option..

Welcome back ma. I miss my FTC spot on all the threads.
Re: Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by yomi007k(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
falcon01:
4th suicide ive seen today on nairaland

I remember years back they said nigerians dont commit suicide.

Now, suicide is quite rampant.
Re: Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by NwaAmaikpe: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
shocked

I wonder how all these brave guys summon the courage to kill themselves.
I'm a coward when it comes to suicide.
Nothing can make me commit suicide.
Instead of me to commit suicide I will just die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by Eco99(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2017

The way sniper is selling me sef i want to start my own insect killing /suicide pesticide company

Coming Soon.....

K&.D (kill and dry) pesticide

No. 1 option for killing pests and yourself

Orders exceeding 20 cartoons get a brand new coffin as a gift

Get your copy now
You never know when you will feel like killing yourself

On a more serious note
the fact that 99% of suicides are males proves that either women ar stronger or ar part of the problem

Check either that man has a short term liability (girlfriend) or long term liability (sidown look wife)

#Eco99#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Worker Commits Suicide In Abuja By Drinking Sniper Pesticide by ychris: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder how all these brave guys summon the courage to kill themselves. I'm a coward when it comes to suicide. Nothing can make me commit suicide. Instead of me to commit suicide I will just die.
people that killed themselves are too audacious
Have tried suicide several times it simply didn't work.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herds Men Captured With Arms By Vigilante Group In Edo State(photos) / Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) / See Photo Of The Soldier Who Was Shot Dead By A Policeman In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.