Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) (1201 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by naijaloudmouths: 2:47pm On May 15, 2018
A yet to be identified angry Nigerian lady was seen ranting and exchanging words with another lady who was in a car as she goes topless preparing to fight.

Well we can’t tell what really transpired between the two as the whole area was heated and noisy out of the lady’s bold attitude.

A young a man was then seen trying to keep the lady from the car which the other lady was in and it sure seemed to be that the lady in the car had no guts the face the angered woman.

What a fight it would have been, Nigerians are so bold.

Watch video below: https://naijaloudmouth.com/nigerian-lady-strips-fight-dubai-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by Yungchuzy: 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
FTC

dedicated to my village people
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
shocked

See the woman forming ajebutter because she is in Dubai
Is that how her mates strip to fight in Ajamgbadi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by Giddymoney(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
This is what happens when you get your visa through SAMANKWE instead of the right way
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by hhenrikki: 2:53pm On May 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by liloelawwal(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2018
They don't care about their nudity....

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 15, 2018
Ewwww.

Inyammaaaa!
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2018
To fight just dey hungry me, aswear. crycry
abeg i need volunteers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2018
abeg i need volunteers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2018
abeg i need volunteers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2018
abeg i need volunteers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by Solidkay(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2018
What more do you expect from the only being that saw and communed with the devil himself

It doesn't have to do with nationality, women are the same globally.
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips To Fight In Dubai (video) by yanabasee(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2018
Funny creature.....

The same clothes that they will refuse to remove when a man tries to make them stay wanting.....

(1) (Reply)

59-year-old Woman Caught Molesting & Having Sex With 14-year Old Boy / Lagos Police React To Cult Clash Incident In Shomolu, Confirms Death Of 2 Person / Breaking News: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Kidnapped, N50m Demanded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.