Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. (19140 Views)

Graduate (NYSC) Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / Nysc-intern Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by martinsoreoluwa: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
I hope they will contact us dis week
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
I hope so too, is there a second interview?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by femoboy(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2017
This is the last week they promised,waiting for them seriously

1 Like

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Damilare4lord: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Those who dd interview @ First Bank Academy Ibadan. Any info?

2 Likes

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by martinsoreoluwa: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Damilare4lord post=62732294]Those who dd interview @ First Bank Academy Ibadan. Any info? [/quote we all heard On or before Dec 1......so chill

1 Like

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by femoboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Today is gone again no message,Yet another advert has been brought out without consulting the previous applicants.guyz any info?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
femoboy:
Today is gone again no message,Yet another advert has been brought out without consulting the previous applicants.guyz any info?
which advert is that?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lunacol(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
femoboy:
The first bank recent advert is totally different from the digital geek job.Digital geek is seconded to Kimberly Ryan who will be your employer and it is a contract job,while the recent advert is a core First bank recruitment and not a contract job.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by femoboy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
giddy23:
which advert is that?

For digital geeks
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by femoboy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Digital Geek at Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 27 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan - Our client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Digital Geek
Job Type Full Time
Qualification OND BA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job Field Graduate Jobs ICT / Computer
Job Description
Digital geeks will activate customers

https://mobile./job/539058/digital-geek-kimberly-ryan-limited-in
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by martinsoreoluwa: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
don't get it twisted ooo that first bank advert u saw is not new one.....as a matter of fact digital geek recruitment is different from the advert u are talking about so I will just advice u to wait see wot is gonna happen
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lunacol(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
femoboy:
Digital Geek at Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 27 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan - Our client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Digital Geek
Job Type Full Time
Qualification OND BA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job Field Graduate Jobs ICT / Computer
Job Description
Digital geeks will activate customers

https://mobile./job/539058/digital-geek-kimberly-ryan-limited-in

OK,this is a new advert for Lagos State.Either they are recruiting for another bank or for First Bank but not nationwide compared to the previous advert which was nationwide.You can still apply for this advert as you wait for the outcome of the interview may be first week of December with respect to speculations.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Guys let's just wait , December is Around the corner, when I asked when we should be expecting to hear from them during the interview, they said ' on or before 1st of December'' perherps maybe training is January, which I think is cool.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Welcomme: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mehn, I still can't fathom out y I wasn't called for an interview in this digital geek stuff. The same day bosslady posted the vacancy here, I submitted following all the instructions on how to apply duely. But wasn't contacted. Felt very bad about the whole stuff. I chose Kaduna and Abuja was where they did the interview for them. God dey sha
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by femoboy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
lunacol:
OK,this is a new advert for Lagos State.Either they are recruiting for another bank or for First Bank but not nationwide compared to the previous advert which was nationwide.You can still apply for this advert as you wait for the outcome of the interview may be first week of December with respect to speculations.

Noted....this is for Lagos Stats cos the interviewer told us vividly that she wasn't the one recruiting for Lagos State, I just remembered
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by lunacol(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Welcomme:
Mehn, I still can't fathom out y I wasn't called for an interview in this digital geek stuff. The same day bosslady posted the vacancy here, I submitted following all the instructions on how to apply duely. But wasn't contacted. Felt very bad about the whole stuff. I chose Kaduna and Abuja was where they did the interview for them. God dey sha
Life goes on bro,keep your head high.Apply to other jobs may be God has a better option for you.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by BossladySophie: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Welcomme:

Please send your email address.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Welcomme: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
BossladySophie:

Should I send it as a pm or I should send it here?
. Thanks.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Ibkabasa(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2017
isuleiman344@gmail.com
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Barbii: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2017
I also have the same story of not getting called for the interview after applying on the first day.. Should I send my email
BossladySophie:

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by stanley102(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2017
BossladySophie:

Was also not called. Can I send my email?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by njokuuche77(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Am beginning to feel the recruitment exercise is not thoroughly organised.
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Peachbloom(f): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Good Morning BossladySophie. Thank you for all of your help. This is not to bother you, but just to reduce anxiety on our part. Is it possible you kindly give us a heads up about when to expect a mail for those of us who have been interviewed?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by Larrydogged07: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Any news yet guys?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Larrydogged07:
Any news yet guys?
nothing yet
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Howfar guys?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by padua1234: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
giddy23:
Howfar guys?
today is that ist Dec nd nothing yet oo
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by immex2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
BossladySophie:

pls BossladySophie help me I also sent a mail with my documents but hv nt heard anything. Pls this my email address ikennaezeka@gmail.com pls help me any location or state that I can b posted I really be greatful
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by giddy23: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Good morning bosslady Sophie?
Re: The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. by femoboy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Any info guys, What's causing the delay? I'm seriously getting confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? / Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / TATA Africa Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.