Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) (29537 Views)

Poachers Arrested While Looking For Animals To Kill In Cross River. Photos / Man Loses Sight While Looking For Spiritual Eyes To Win Lotto / Cultists Kill Imo State Pastor, Dump His Body In A Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Greenville990: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
For the love of bushmeat

A song by sound sultan comes to mind. One day bushmeat go catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
I suspect Snake bite.
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
F
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by darlenese(f): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
na wao
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by vivyXx3(f): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Getting a funny image of what might have happened cos of the position he is in but that aside RIP cry
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by MYBLOCUS: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
ANCESTORS INSIDE THE HOLE SUFFOCATED HIM AS THEY HAVE BIN LOOKING FOR HIM FOR A VERY LONG TIME RIP BRO
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nawaoooo
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
The hunter is hunted. Next time respect mice
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Must've suffocated, RIP
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
I can swear that this man is a Benue man. The kind of love they have for rat meat is second to none, a benue man will choose rat meat rather than cow meat anyday, a Benue man can burn down his mud hut with grass roof just to kill one rat that ran into his house, he can always build another house tomorrow after eating the rat meat.

RIP to the man.

Meanwhile the rat would have escaped from a second hole and laughed so hard that people in the next village will hear him laughing.
As I don see "heading from Oshogbo to lagos soon" beneath your post,i don know say na weed cause that kind comment you post. Abeg reduce your weed intake
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
There is more to this.. This no be ordinary rat chase
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
R.I.P to him.
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala

You did a noble act by calling on lalasticlala because in my own opinion, I think one of lalas' snakes haunted and hunted the farmer down!

He must dipped his hand in the hole to grab the rat only to realize its a snake and end of story.

Well done to lala and his family of snakes for killing the poor innocent farmer.

#BlameBuhari
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by hokafor(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oh God punish poverty!!

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ewoooooooooooooooo buhari stop now
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by elemeboy89: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef shocked

APC agric policy sef embarassed
cry
Keneking:
Buhari sef shocked

APC agric policy sef embarassed
wetin u smoke
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by emperordelis(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
This story get as e be.
So they didnt see him for some days and when they finally found him,he had his neck stuck in a hole and the first thing they did was to take pictures? Abi they pulled him out and after confirming he was dead returned him to the initial "stuck in a hole" position and took this picture?
A lot of things dont add up here.
My final conclusion,another stupid blogger on the loose

1 Like

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
the hustling is real!!!
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
emperordelis:
This story get as e be.
So they didnt see him for some days and when they finally found him,he had his neck stuck in a hole and the first thing they did was to take pictures? Abi they pulled him out and after confirming he was dead returned him to the initial "stuck in a hole" position and took this picture?
A lot of things dont add up here.
My final conclusion,another stupid blogger on the loose

Lol.. e get as e be o

1 Like

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
What a wawuu...
What a way and position to die... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
cold:
Chai..they just buried him in the same place. No forensics, no investigation. Nothing! Nigeria is a horrible place to live

.....or die.
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by mediocre(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
DozieInc:
Benue and rat.
Don't know what to call this.
Probably stung by a deadly viper, that left him paralyzed then he died of suffocation.
Or a cardiac arrest

1 Like

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Charli3benkz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
I can swear that this man is a Benue man. The kind of love they have for rat meat is second to none, a benue man will choose rat meat rather than cow meat anyday, a Benue man can burn down his mud hut with grass roof just to kill one rat that ran into his house, he can always build another house tomorrow after eating the rat meat.

RIP to the man.

Meanwhile the rat would have escaped from a second hole and laughed so hard that people in the next village will hear him laughing.
And people in your village don't eat rat abi? I can also bet your people engage in the habit of eating monkeys... Yeye pickin

1 Like

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by vicfy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Well, well, well, well...thinking wildly, I'd say the man turned to a snake, tries to crawl into d hole to catch d rat, n his jaz expired midway, n Cham! He got stuck grin grin shocked
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by goodnews777: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Very suspicious . That man was killed and pushed into the hole he was digging.
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

RIP to the man.

LMAO!! You're so right... I served in Benue State and truly, they don't joke with rats....

May the Farmers soul rest in peace, Amen...
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is funny...what a funny way to die!
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
this man dug his own grave himself..the only thing that was wrong was it isn't 6foot. because of meat that can't satisfy a five year old he suffocated inside a rat ooo. rest well ooo
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Laryne:

This is a vicious retell of a redundant stereotypical and myopic opinion...
wetin? all dis big big grammar for one rat meat?
abegi! grin

1 Like

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by Zonacom(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Ochu nwa oke nwe ada

Our ancestors were right you know undecided
nwa okuko
Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by EASY39(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
RareKind:
could have been bitten by a snake...
God Bless You For This Suggestion,i Think So.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmer Dies While Looking For Mice On A Farm (Photo) by addikt(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Could be a snake bite...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested In Rivers With Substandard Ponmo From Madagascar / Nigerian Army Apprehends Boko Haram Sponsor In Bauchi / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.