Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging (1752 Views)

What Is The Best Browser For Blogging Using Android / Highwebs.com.ng New Brand Blog For Blogging Tips For 2019 / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging by Elzak(m): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Should I buy a domain name separately before fixing it to WordPress or just purchase the WordPress premium plan......I want anyone that is less expensive
Re: Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging by tomisinuno(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2017
it depends. what you should know is that there is a difference between wordpress.org and . buying a domain name may likely mean you are going to be using wordpress.org which i may recommend depending on the features you want your blogsite to have. you can contact me through call or via whatsapp and let me direct you or you let me set it up for you at a very very cheap price. 0806 719 1954
Re: Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging by webincomeplus(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Purchasing the premium plan would only give you a .com domain name. It won't remove the restrictions that come with that platform by default.

So, your better bet is the self-hosted version of WordPress (Wordpress.org), which gives you absolute freedom and access to unlimited possibilities.
Re: Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging by TopYouGo: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Elzak:
Should I buy a domain name separately before fixing it to WordPress or just purchase the WordPress premium plan......I want anyone that is less expensive

To know the one that's less expensive, you would have to check out the cost of buying a domain from numerous domain name providers and the cost of hosting from numerous hosting providers and then compare with WordPress premium plans.
Doing these would take your time. However, if you need help in buying cheap (but good) domain name and hosting, and designing your blog or website, we can help you with that. Contact us on 08090637632.
Re: Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging by Elzak(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, all helpful
Re: Pls Which Option Is Better For Blogging by TopYouGo: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Elzak:

The cheapest option is to buy your domain name separately like you said because WordPress premium plan is much more expensive.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Online Pictures (for Webmasters) / Spokeo 6months Premium membership Accounts for 5$ / I Have 500k Groups On Facebook For Sale, Google Adsense Needed For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.