Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Who Is Your Role Model? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is Your Role Model? (451 Views)

Are You The Right Fit For Your Role? / How To Be A Role Model | Inspire Your Contemporaries / Who Is Your Role Model In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Role Model? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2017
who's your role model and give the best words you ever tap from him/her?
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2017
1- Socrates " know thyself "

2 - Albert Einstein "There is a limit to logic but never a limitation to imagination"

3- Talib Kweli - "A man with knowledge is more dangerous with a man with gun"

Other notable mention in no order are - Hitler, Warren Buffet, Wentworth Miller(Scofield), Rene Descantez, Nicollo Machiavelli, Gallelio, Alexander the great, Nopoloen Bonaparte, Fidel Castrol.

I'm sorry no woman made to my list but speaking of women I admire being a woman and good at what they does.
Beyonce - ( classy queen) no too much drama.

Kelly Rowland, I love her face, petty girl with the best symmetrical face.

Taylor swift- what a pretty white girl.

Miley Cyrus - Too real and down to earth, so blunt and talented, very intelligent and witty. What i admire about her is her having a horrible voice but o boy, she still knows how to sing.

Cardi B - Too real, No faking her personality, she got famous for personality than her music.

Alicia keys- Doesnt wear make up and still pretty and gorgeous.

Miss Lauryn Hill - Best female poet.

Meliva (Albert Eienstein first wife) - She was actually smarter then Einstein and did most research for Einstein.

Keri Hilson - Almost symmetrical face like keri hilson but this girl has got a dope slim body.

Rihanna- so hardworking

Sia - Beauty, voice, Brain. This lady and Keri hilson I don't know who has written the most hit songs, they so good at writing songs. But if you want to learn to sing, Sia is your best bet.

My future girlfriend - I don't even know her but where ever you are please have a little of Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, Rihanna, Meliva with a body of keri hilson. Ha ha

(1) (Reply)

Project Materials/guides/tips, Data Analysis Softwares, Research/writing Jobs / Roles Of DBA (database Admin)! Database Administrator Skills One Must Possess! / *Why Nigerians Don't Speak English*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.