Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) (1061 Views)

Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Playfully Photobombs Chioma's Birthday Photoshoot (Video) / Man Photobombs Nadia Buari's Picture / Purity Okojie Photobombs Mercy Johnson's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by DavidTheGeek: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-b0Yq6Jlcux0/WglTgT6_e4I/AAAAAAAAQPI/izSOFDBMBvga09Ynbh4rcLz7K_TBoUIuACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Wole-Mayo-Lax-2-741192.jpg[/img]

Mayorkun and LAX while on a trip to Cyprus decided to take a photo. Right behind them was Nigerian playwright, poet and Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka smiling and seeming to enjoy the photo even more than them.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-avpXiZ3EOfI/WglThSEjf9I/AAAAAAAAQPQ/tLVDiaeAaWU22pksE1id1t_QIZY44tYEgCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Wole-Mayo-Lax-743662.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: NaijaJamAlert => http://www.naijajamalert.com.ng/2017/11/wole-soyinka-photobombs-mayorkun-and-lax.html

#NaijaMusicAmebo
Re: Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by DavidTheGeek: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2017
lalasticlala, myd44, seun, MissyB3
Re: Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by haywire07(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2017
What u don't know is these guys were the ones clinching to my father .

This isn't the first time these boys would be boarding a plane , but a picture was so necessary this time because daddy is sitting right behind them.
Re: Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by DavidTheGeek: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
haywire07:
What u don't know is these guys were the ones clinching to my father .

This isn't the first time these boys would be boarding a plane , but a picture was so necessary this time because daddy is sitting right behind them.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by Elruhamah: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Maybe he thought the camera was aimed at him.
Re: Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by Ask4diva(f): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Aww cute photobombing... D old man is such a cutie... Wish to be by his side so he could tell me cute tales... Matured men do dat well

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
He's got that smile eh.....,

Father forgive me for I have sinned embarassed
Re: Wole Soyinka Photobombs Mayorkun And LAX (see Photo) by realborn(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Multiple shades of creativity... "literature & music".

Six decades difference in demography.

Prof's white hairs should remind the young artists that discipline, hardwork and best efforts must be constantly exuded to stay successful!

I wish them all safe journey... smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid ''two African Best'' Fighting In Dubai (video Included) / Davido Buys Rolex Watch For His Crew In Celebration Of His 25th Birthday (pics) / See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.