Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! (1068 Views)

RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nollywood Veteran Actor/Film Producer,Richard Mofe Damijo was one of the celebrities that honoured #Myfalzexperience night out yesterday,normally he would slay the red carpets alone but this time he went with his eldest son,probably in his early 20’s and his beautiful daughter,what do you think?

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/richard-mofe-damijo-and-his-kids-slay-the-red-carpets-of-myfalzexperience/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by QueenBeeHive(f): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
I want that boy's phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
leave small pikin.

This boy wey small before, he's now so tall. At least RMD's genes reflected
Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
leave small pikin.

The post says he's in his early 20s.
He's older than i am.

2 Likes

Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

The post says he's in his early 20s.
He's older than i am.
I think he's 20 on the dot.

Okay
Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

Better shift o!!! My body no sweet me pass Ur own ooom...the boy is so fucking handsome
Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: See How RMD And His Grown Up Kids Stole The Spotlight At #myfalzexperience!! by MiaB(f): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Better shift o!!! My body no sweet me pass Ur own ooom...the boy is so fucking handsome
calm your hormones ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Threatens To Go Naked, ‘swear For Her Landlord’ / Toke Makinwa, Gbemi, Others Turned Up For Mocheddah Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Rap Superstar Drake Posts Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His Instagram Story!!!(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.