Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? (36115 Views)

I Bought This Bicycle On Jumia 150k Is It Cheap Or Cost. / Sport Bicycle For Sale / Bicycle For Sale N15,000 (negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by icesmooth: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Why the surprise...... If you were a cycling enthusiast.... You will buy and have a spare sef provided you can afford it.

Road bikes (Pro) don't come cheap, so when you see cycling clubs on the road, pls give dem space, respected their love for saddle as some of the bikes are more expensive than the cars that contemplates knocking the over.

Some members bike are more expensive than this.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Geehay(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lol....
chauvinist:
Yes... I will resell it to that senseless Kogi Senator Dino Melaye for 50 million grin
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tokunboh BMX bicycle don finish ?

No be N20,000 again ?
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by kalufelix(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
15K Last..
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by ichommy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

KcAngel:
It depends on the brand of igbo u have me
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Africanista: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
when it gets faulty who will repair it?
Is it one of diz our bicycle repairers, motorcycle/vehicle mechanics or a prayer frm a man of God?
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by SirLakes: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Even if my village people are following me, I won't still buy it. Ko jó
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by 360great(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
I love dat
My dream car for now ......full option anyways
otijah:
I go use d money buy Toyota Spider biko
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by arrestdarrester: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Which part of the bike is made of pure gold worth N3m in weight?
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by fashrola(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
And it's not an electric bike sef undecided

Modified: i will use part of that cash and buy Leago Electric bike or Xiaomi Electric Bike...
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Paulscholari(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Are they selling it with the car, if so, I go buy.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by HyDef(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
It's lovely. In Europe, where bicycles are a major source of transportation, I can see the appeal.
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by tuna4servi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sebi with the car ni yes I will
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Tomreed(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
I didn't see Nokia 9 or Pear pad to buy na cry
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Teeboi56: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oshi jatijati can u imagine #3million bicycle Ogao
How would u expect me to waste money on dis rubbish
When some people are not liable to avoid #50 to eat
Ha aye Lee ool
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Wirelessmic(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Qsscruz:
How could you be expecting a "yes" when the tricycle is shown alongside a car which is way more comfortable.. OP i cannot just say you lack common sense.. It is rude..
Does tri" now have a different meaning? bicycle and tricycle
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by Kobicove(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2017
Hell NO!
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by goodspeed963(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
No way!) I can't even imagine how much it will cost a simple tire replacement )) A million?) I still prefer simple bikes, as you don't feel sorry when you the tire is burst. For example, in my city it happens very often when the tire bursts, so I quickly had to learn how to change the flat tire. I remember the first time I didn't even know what to do. But then, a year later, I learned to change the flat tire confidently with the help of this article Bicyclexp. Moreover, I completely followed the instructions from that article and I was able to fix the tire the first time! By the way, on that site there are still a lot of interesting articles about cycling )
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by nicki1991(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
goodspeed963:
No way!) I can't even imagine how much it will cost a simple tire replacement )) A million?) I still prefer simple bikes, as you don't feel sorry when you the tire is burst. For example, in my city it happens very often when the tire bursts, so I quickly had to learn how to change the flat tire. I remember the first time I didn't even know what to do. But then, a year later, I learned to change the flat tire confidently with the help of this article Bicyclexp. Moreover, I completely followed the instructions from that article and I was able to fix the tire the first time! By the way, on that site there are still a lot of interesting articles about cycling )
thx for sharing
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by CallmeMVP(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hell No
Re: Would You Buy This Bicycle For ₦3 Million ? by CracksDroid(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2021
Better play Racing games

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WINDSCREENS For All Cars With Home Delivery And Installation / CHEAP TOKUNBO CARS IN LAGOS / Camry facelift Upgrade To The New Lit Lexus face�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.