Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Partner Says She Loves Me But That Sex Is Not A Priority - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Partner Says She Loves Me But That Sex Is Not A Priority (385 Views)

Ifeoma Ivy, Paul’s Partner Says ‘bizzy Body’ Was Released When She Was 5 / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Adamawa State Artiste, Shows Off Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Partner Says She Loves Me But That Sex Is Not A Priority by solagist(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
I met my partner just over a year ago. Sex and communication were fairly good at first, but now she often says she is too tired, stressed or ill. She says sex is not her priority and hardly ever initiates it, although she is keen on cuddling and maybe a little petting. She says she loves me a lot and that she needs more time to feel more deeply passionate. I am finding it frustrating, and feel neglected and misled: she has a rather colourful sexual past and has been involved in many casual sexual encounters.

People often enter relationships for reasons that do not include sex, or where sex is a low priority. You are receiving many clear signs that she is drawn to you for different reasons, but you seem to be finding it hard to accept this. Instead, you are framing it in the following light: “Lots of people before me had great regular sex with her – why not me? What’s wrong with me? Why is she even with me?” But a plethora of partners in a person’s past does not mean the sex was always good, or even consistent. Perhaps she finds it difficult to maintain interest with anyone at all because she is indeed stressed, anxious or depressed.
Are you doing too much housework - and is it hampering your career?
Read more

You need to know her better. Talk to her about her feelings and share yours, without blame. Ask what you could do to make sex more exciting for her. She may have chosen you because she feels safe with you, which could indicate a complex psychological issue, but if sex is a high priority for you and not at all for her, consider moving on.

more photos at :-http://solagist..com.ng/2017/11/my-partner-says-she-loves-me-but-that.html

Re: My Partner Says She Loves Me But That Sex Is Not A Priority by Nbote(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
If it was on d list before and suddenly isn't chances are u were boring her and probably not doing some things right.. Its now at d top of someone else's list

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Freed By Americans Because I’m Not A Fraudster’ – Dammy Krane Laments / Small Doctor’s Fans Get In Here:- Penalty Vs This Year – Which Do You Like Most? / Banky W’s Wedding Tops Google Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.