Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander (25588 Views)

Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral / Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by Spuggie: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good one daddy freeze, the slayer of false prophets. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by dennisworld1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
sogud:

my advice for u is dat my d way u insult pastors, u re nt God to judge dem.
u re incurin d wrath of God upon ur life or ur children children..,.. bcareful, u may enjy d fun nw bt later (future) is dangerous.
ve warn u n nt telling u
Go read numbers 22:12
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by geemarock: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
And sooooo..make we jump inside lagoon because say freez pay jamb fee for person.. angry

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by PDPGuy: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
Private jet flying pastors would have given him anointing oil to use on his head so that he can get the money to buy jamb form.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by CloudResident(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
And yet nobody knew. How many of that he has done.. unlike those hypocritical pastors undecided
Me? I dey try in my own little way too but like Freeze I wont mention

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by Realdeals(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
How many of these church publishes it annual report for members to know the income and expenditures?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by samsam2019: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
And he didn't even make a noise about it.

Let one pastor buy a paint of garri for a widow and he will call her to the pulpit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by ottohan: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
I see reason why many of you are where you are. Do you know? Listen to an advice of a billionaire when it comes to money and listen to the advice of an OAP when it comes to entertainment or media. Now read about what most billionaires say about tithing/ charity giving then come quote me!
what is this one saying ??
ur brain needs a reset !!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by deepwater(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
aflyingbird:
He gave you the money to fulfill fatherly duty? It's like saying he was obligated to give to you when he wasn't. He's not your father so u should know he gave it to you out of his heart.
Go back, read the op comment again, this time very slowly undecided

Na so una dey fail exam

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by kaymical(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
anyone can do that
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by mastermaestro(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
Private jet flying pastors would have given him anointing oil to use on his head so that he can get the money to buy jamb form.

Do you know how stupid you sound? You got no brain. Do you know how many orphans are on full scholarships courtesy of pastors across the country and globe? Dude, you truly are a pedestrian toddler at heart. cry cry Age and brain don't always match.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by jaz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tithe sef is one thing. Abeg which be RCCG own wey dey collect every member January salary under the title of first seed.
Parish pastors go con join dey threaten you say if you no want make canker worm chop your destiny you must submit.
Me I no submit chichi and my life dey progress.
After I don work hard for a whole month collect pay somebody go con fall my hand with old testament say make I give God money. Abeg which market God dey spend the money.
Same God wey transform 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes take feed counless people.
Person go go church first and last message na properity. Sunday to Monday every day na service and you muse drop offering. Abeg na so bill Gates or dangote take get money be dat. Iffa hear angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by lumeneng22: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Another testimony please ! but if na only you too bad. Me i don pay fo more than ten children . Is that why he is attacking pastors? i sorry sorry o!
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by openmine(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by biolaowo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
He is better now., he reads and learn., no pastor gave concrete evidence to prove him wrong
, dont be that average african
Compliant:
Daddy Freeze WAS NORMAL THEN

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by anonimi: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks to Daddy Freeze for behaving like a real Christian as demonstrated in the parable of the Good Samaritan.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by Kbanka: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
DONADAMS:
hmmmmmm..some people will be very sad about this

So far, Theyve been dodging this thread
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by ultraGM: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
Why am I not supprised?? I would definitely be supprised if it was oyedepo or adeb-Ole coz their jet would rather be filled than they investing that money in someone's life.. what have the sheeples got to say on this one or are they avoiding this thread?

Do you know that Your Alfas and Imam are much worse and a pastor who live on tithe?
If you dont know, your parent did not pay "Owo omo gor" for the Alfa or Imam who named you
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by stifej: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daddy freeze pay 6k jamb form for a dude and we should fry beans abi? there are thousands of us that do 100x of that every year and we don't make noise about it. Fuvk Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by InvertedHammer: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

/
grin grin grin

There is power in the word. They should keep exposing those scammers/fraudsters called daddy G.O

This is the first step in setting the religious slaves free.

/

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
So?
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
That's what I call tithing .
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by charlsecy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
AzizG550:
An honest and God fearing man does not really broadcast his good deeds or advertise the help he renders unlike our celebrity pastors that televise their fraudulent alms giving.
Was it Freeze who posted this?
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by sinceraconcept(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
makky555:

Metcheeeeeewwww then he had sense

so,he doesn't have sense now for saying the truth? whether you like it or not,Freeze is 100000 times better that your fraudster gods of men. people like you are probably beneficiaries of tithe. are you dating a pastor or your dad is one?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by sinceraconcept(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Freeze is the man,the man is so nice. even deep inside the heart of the sheeples,they know he's a very nice man and the lady sheeples are secretly falling for him but they would keep shouting Freeze is this,Freeze is that

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by makky555(f): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
sinceraconcept:
so,he doesn't have sense now for saying the truth? whether you like it or not,Freeze is 100000 times better that your fraudster gods of men. people like you are probably beneficiaries of tithe. are you dating a pastor or your dad is one?

I've made my opinion..
Please can you kindly swerve to the left smiley

There you go smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by pxalmydee(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2017
freeze is the man of the year� personality of the year

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by madjune(m): 2:05am On Nov 14, 2017
In today's Nigeria, it's not easy doing good, helping strangers and keeping quiet about it.

This Freeze guy is something else.

He should declare some political interest for 2019.
We need people like him in govt for real change.
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by dikeigbo2(m): 2:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Good one from the advocate of#freethesheep.....
Religion is Nigeria and black man's main problem....preaching this,practicing otherwise..
Some sheep will not like this grin grin ;Dbut the truth must be told
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2017
veekid:
How many jamb form has pastors paid for? Awon ole

how many have you paid for?
Re: Daddy Freeze Paid For My JAMB Form In 2012 - A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2017
I totally support freezer on this tithe issue... imagine, he helped this young man without the media carrying it .The General overseer of my church (RCCG) has done nothing for me, Inc stead they go about building school, in the church name.. A school that 70% of your active members can't afford to send their kids to. Just name the school ADEBOYE'S UNIVERSITY, OR OYEDEPO UNIVERSITY.. making wealth off gullible people some of them have been brainwashed to the extent that they see nothing wrong in being poor while ur pastor carried the wealth..you buy private jets that u cannot use in conveying members of your church to Programs outside the country..I guess they are too dirty or unworthy to sit next to them...RELIGION ISN'T A SCAM, CHURCH ACTIVITIES is, CAN CHOSE TO WORSHIP God in my house and not pay anything to anyone..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today / Akon Visits Amina Mohammed In New York / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.