Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets (23576 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by felixomor: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Daddy freeez is really spoiling business for this pastors.
He should really watch his back because most of this pastors are more dangerous than arm robbers.
Our tithe should go to d less privileged n not this luxuries cars n private jet owners.

Do you pay tithe?

3 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by urbanemind(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
All these people that have made no tangible mark in life preaching about tithing. Ask Michael Faraday, John Rockefella, Bill Gates, Kiyashoki about Tithing/ giving to charity, then come back and let's hear your story.
all d people u named above are not Christians so they obviously don't pay tithes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by aribisala0(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
zabuur:
Alhamdulillah, this is the moment a Muslim should be thankful to Allah. Tithing shouldn't have been an issue. Let someone (not necessarily a man of God) quote where it's written in whatever version of the Bible, then we can all rest.

Now, christians are the ones washing their dirty linens in public. If it's an innovation, let's know. I believe a religion should be a way of life.
I am no Christian so they can come and defend tithe by themselves

BUT

don't you like the way the debate is going on and no one has been beheaded, no one has been stabbed. No one has been bombed?

Are you not amazed that Daddyfreeze and his head are still united

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

Remember I asked you to talk about yourself since you can belittle her achievements.
come learn about my achievements in my Niche. I ll send you the address of my personal business. There are many millionaires/ people making impact you haven't seen on TV, does it mean shan has achieved more. What a sordid reasoning pattern
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by olabrad: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
goldbim:
The church is marching on..Tithing is a personal thing!!If the war against Tithing is like this I wonder what will happen to firstfruit offering..Not in support of exploitation of members in the name of religion tho.

There is no first fruit offering or tithe in the New Testament. Do you know who deserves my first fruit offering? my parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
urbanemind:
all d people u named above are not Christians so they obviously don't pay tithes.
you do not know them. Read about their biographies again and their take on tithing. Many of you are just ignorant!

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by olabrad: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
outdated wants to be relevant by attacking men of GOD, sorry u hear.

She said it that ignoramuses like you will attack her. You empty pastor slaves are so predictable.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by bionixs: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Promismike:
Ok

Everyone who has gone into oblivion is trying to use the pastor-tithing sage to come out of eat.

Ok

Cotunuuu!
are they advising me on my money or the one they made for me? my hard earned money,I gave it to who I like. save your advice. I MUST tithe,it is my headache and my business

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.myjewishlearning.com/article/tithing/amp/
it's still what people do according to their Faith... Hian! What is done in Nigeria is same in isreal! Save, invest and pay your wealth tax according to your faith. Thats wealth secret!

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by olabrad: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ovokoo:
The ministry is moving.

Yeah, the ministry of deception and unscriptural doctrines is moving.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by dollytino4real(f): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
BYACHEM:
Olodo. ..Rip common sense

quote author=dollytino4real post=62349324]outdated wants to be relevant by attacking men of GOD, sorry u hear.
otodo like u
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by bionixs: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gotze1:
Who dey talk?
she wants to re-kick start her career the wrong way,sham Georgina
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by olabrad: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
anochuko01:
she doesn't even sound responsible.
imagine...''craw craw nyashes''
fresh looking thug.

Forget about how she sounds; concentrate on the verity of her statement--That's how responsible people do things.
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by idifu(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
these things will stop d day ppl stop worshiping pastors
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by XTLikeNat777: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
aribisala0:
I am no Christian so they can come and defend tithe by themselves

BUT

don't you like the way the debate is going on and no one has been beheaded, no one has been stabbed. No one has been bombed?

Are you not amazed that Daddyfreeze and his head are still united

Badt guy!! You sure know how to kill and smile

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by aribisala0(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
it's still what people do according to their Faith... Hian! What is done in Nigeria is same in isreal! Save, invest and pay your wealth tax according to your faith. Thats wealth secret!

Many may pay but many many more do not pay. Many is not the same as most or majority

It is no wealth secret and must every one be wealthy

Many pay and are not wealthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by bionixs: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Twizzy30:
I think people are starting to wake up from their slumber. #freethinkers
who is waking up to what? tithe works for me. I don't understand what you are all ranting about

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Paulezuzu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
olabrad:

There is no first fruit offering or tithe in the New Testament. Do you know who deserves my first fruit offering? my parents.

So u mean d Old Testament is no longer valid? Ur sense sha. Hope it's not limited?

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by urbanemind(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
you do not know them. Read about their biographies again and their take on tithing. Many of you are just ignorant!
I've read all there is to read about them and u know exactly what am saying.they re not Christians that am sure about..maybe u should read about them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
aribisala0:

Many may pay but many many more do not pay. Many is not the same as most or majority

It is no wealth secret and must every one be wealthy

Many pay and are not wealthy
Oga listen and understand. Paying wealth tax is doing one of the supposed "wealth ritutals" you don't have to be wealthy. Listen to Ted talks by successful people, you will understand the concept of tithing/charity giving. Even in Islam wealth tax is a must!

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by aribisala0(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
Oga listen and understand. Paying wealth tax is doing one of the supposed "wealth ritutals" you don't have to be wealthy. Listen to Ted talks by successful people, you will understand the concept of tithing/charity giving. Even in Islam wealth tax is a must!
believin ti e niyen

Dat is your believin for you and your peers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
aribisala0:
believin ti e niyen

Dat is your believin for you and your peers
believe mi ni but ask folks that are business owners and investors. Ask people that are doing well financially that are non Christians or religious, They will tell you.
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Champele(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
All of them Criminal men of gold will soon cry. Their business is getting k leg
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by aribisala0(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
believe mi ni but ask folks that are business owners and investors. Ask people that are doing well financially that are non Christians or religious, They will tell you.
I Have. I ask myself
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Twizzy30(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
bionixs:
who is waking up to what? tithe works for me. I don't understand what you are all ranting about
grin you dont have to quote me before u can pass your msg
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by mastermaestro(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:

Don't condescend to the level of ignorant people, they'll pull you into their mud of ignorance. There are so many secrets about the richest men in the world that most of these poor dudes do not know about. I know some wealthy Muslim alhajis who pay their tithes to churches in order to be part of Divine prosperity covenant. But many are unaware of these scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by mastermaestro(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Twizzy30:
sheeple grin you dont have to quote me before u can pass your msg

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Kay25(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Who want receive tithe from her self after she don use money bleach all d body expose am finish shioor she dey put mouth whatever u do against d body of christ it willl only make it stronger

2 Likes

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by bionixs: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Twizzy30:
sheeple grin you dont have to quote me before u can pass your msg
but I quoted you
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by mastermaestro(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Champele:
All of them Criminal men of gold will soon cry. Their business is getting k leg

Says a nonentity? You are the poor one here. What is common with all those who are warring against tithe? You all are either financial strugglers, or at best average income earners...economic survivors. grin The rich will always stay rich unlike the grouchy noisemakers.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
urbanemind:
I've read all there is to read about them and u know exactly what am saying.they re not Christians that am sure about..maybe u should read about them again.
The concept of wealth tax does not have to do with being a christain. Oga Rockafella is a Christian- baptist. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_family

http://www.icr.org/article/science-man-god-michael-faraday/
http://www.richdad.com/Resources/Rich-Dad-Financial-Education-Blog/August-2014/the-10-10-10-plan.aspx
http://www.richdad.com/Resources/Rich-Dad-Financial-Education-Blog/August-2009/the-three-piggy-banks.aspx

Nigerians are one of the most ignorant people on earth yet they argue like they know. The links are there for you to edify yourself!
Re: Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
mastermaestro:

Don't condescend to the level of ignorant people, they'll pull you into their mud of ignorance. There are so many secrets about the richest men in the world that most of these poor dudes do not know about. I know some wealthy Muslim alhajis who pay their tithes to churches in order to be part of Divine prosperity covenant. But many are unaware of these scenarios.
financial prosperity does not answer to prayer or fasting. It answers to principle that I call "rituals"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction / Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.