Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) (24247 Views)

Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Davido Shades Mr Real "Legbegbe", Says He Should Have Bailed Seun Egbegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by genesis48: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Just recently, Davido posted on his Instagram Story

Davido has mocked the AFRIMA Awards, after Wizkid beat him to win the Best Male Artiste in Western Africa, and Artiste of the Year.

Davido who won the Best Artiste in Africa at the MTV Europe Music Awards (MTV EMA) 2017 tagged Wizkid’s AFRIMA award as “Local” after he was unveiled as the BEST WORLDWIDE ACT at the MTV EMAs.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67paROdhyWo

https://marapolsa.co/davido-shades-wizkid-and-afrima-on-instagram-watch-video/

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by VERQUEST111: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
where............?? warning....... next time I will b the one who will order for you arrest......
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by DopeBoss(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
If I Click That Link Mods Abeg Ban Me

44 Likes

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Davido is a legend...take it or leave

He is the first african artiste to win 2 MTV ema in one night. (Note: Dbanj has 2 but he got it in separate shows and it was for best africa act)

Davido is also the first african artiste to win MTV ema world wide act! Not african again o, world wide act! And he achieved it while staying "local".....incredible!

Yet that stoopid idiot and his fans call him frog voice.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by verygudbadguy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Davido is a legend...take it or leave

He is the first african artiste to win 2 MTV ema in one night. (Note: Dbanj has 2 but he got it in separate shows and it was for best africa act)

Davido is also the first african artiste to win MTV ema world wide act! Not african again o, world wide act! And he achieved it while staying "local".....incredible!

Yet that stoopid idiot and his fans call him frog voice.
Edit that worldwide part abeg. Wiz won it last year. He was announced the winner of the double but was later stripped of the "Best African Act" after the event.

39 Likes

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by Exclusive32: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Edit that worldwide part abeg. Wiz won it last year. He was announced the winner of the double but was later stripped of the "Best African Act" after the event.
I heard he was stripe of the award after they discovered it was rigged on his favor.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by verygudbadguy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exclusive32:

I heard he was stripe of the award after they discovered it was rigged on his favor.
Lemme tell you something about the EMA that you guys don't know. You can vote as many times as possible. I voted about 50 times for Wiz. I am sure some Dav's fans also found out. It is all EMA's fault. They should have arranged their site in a way that you can only vote once.

I voted for Wiz in the International category for MOBO awards along side Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar. I tried voting other times, it recognized my IP and asked for my email address. You all should be proud of David and Wiz. They have been putting us on the world map of music. Be specially proud of Wiz for his display of confidence. A lot of artistes would wait for Drake to finish his tour. Wiz didn't. He shot his video twice and both were lit. Drake has performed that song everywhere despite not showing the song much love except for just one instagram post.
Wiz has achieved so much, won so many awards but rarely put them out to show off.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by Llbhons: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lemme tell you something about the EMA that you guys don't know. You can vote as many times as possible. I voted about 50 times for Wiz. I am sure some Dav's fans also found out. It is all EMA's fault. They should have arranged their site in a way that you can only vote once.

I voted for Wiz in the International category for MOBO awards along side Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar. I tried voting other times, it recognized my IP and asked for my email address. You all should be proud of David and Wiz. They have been putting us on the world map of music. Be specially proud of Wiz for his display of confidence. A lot of artistes would wait for Drake to finish his tour. Wiz didn't. He shot his video twice and both were lit. Drake has performed that song everywhere despite not showing the song much love except for just one instagram post.
Wiz has achieve so much, won so many awards but rarely put them out to show off.
True talk bro,we should just keep praising both artist for even putting Nigeria in the world map of entertainment

19 Likes

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by anibirelawal(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats to Davido...
My country people, no need to cry foul.
you see, this thing is turn by turn. this year have been so good for davido, except for the fact of controversy that entails him recently.
i hope he wil keep the FIA burning.
For those of you shouting that wizy has won more award or whatsoever than davido ealier.
just note that "yesterday was a history. today is reality,amd tomorow is mystery.
what this means is that,wizy had his own fair share in d past,& so other musician, whilst davido is the new deal at the moment...let show some luv.he really deserved it. but no one knows tomorow,it might not be one of the two that will be crowned.
the best takes the lead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by Sharplakezy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:

thank you for schooling him. i am tired of telling these ignorant

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by medolab90(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2017
Davido truly deserves AFRIMA song of the year award

14 Likes

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2017
shocked

Useless kids
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by NLevents: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
I am proud of David.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by hezy4real01(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Two money miss road..... Smh
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by coolshegs10(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by Evablizin(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
I just like this guy,I love trouble makers tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by TimeMod1: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
These kids obviously can't manage fame. They were never prepared for it one bit, neither had they anticipated nor imagined it could bring them this far.
You can keep the indomie generation busy all we care.
People like us grew up to the consciousness of the spirituality of far better songs which make us do fling these shitbag of songs into the trashcan...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by dotcomnamename: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Comparing Wizkid's local Afrima with Davido 's MTV EMA is like comparing O' level with Masters.

#OBO

12 Likes

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Two Idiots
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by Shakushaku1(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:

And no noise was made smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2017
enjoy urself while the family of ur so called friends continue to mourn.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by dotcomnamename: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
[s][quote author=verygudbadguy post=62349292]

Wiz has achieved so much, won so many awards but rarely put them out to show off. [/quote[/s]

Keep your story with stylish shade at Davido. I understand that Davido's double awards pain haters like you so much thus you pretend you appreciate both.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by victor4ekele(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2017
but wizkid was the first to win mtvema award in 2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by silasweb(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Award is award
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by danwhisky: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2017
anibirelawal:
Congrats to Davido...
My country people, no need to cry foul.
you see, this thing is turn by turn. this year have been so good for davido, except for the fact of controversy that entails him recently.
i hope he wil keep the FIA burning.
abi

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by Ericaikince(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2017
It seems the plug is paying not the socket
And that ojuelegba boy say Atlanta boy na local grin grin
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by champagnedaddy: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2017
wizkid won best worldwide act last year nw,y una dey make noise lik say na sometin new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by joystickextend1(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2017
ok..happy shading

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys smiley
Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by sunshineV(f): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2017
If I say I don't like froggie now u guys will come at me, see how he is misbehaving cus of award. Me wey Dem no give award I didn't die.

Next 2yrs now froggie fans will start complaining how biase afrima is if davido no win the award.

How I'm I suppose to give out my award to somebody rubbishing it like that

1 Like

Re: Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) by toprealman: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
These guys are kids no doubt but Davido na big case. Zero chance of maturing next 10 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shan George Shows Off Her Mother To Celebrate 48th Birthday - Pictures / P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days / John Drille: "How Don Jazzy Discovered Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.