Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) (3322 Views)

How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android / First Nigerian Realtime Multiplayer Game I've Played / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ever thought of something relaxing, fun, and beneficial to do with your leisure hours?

EASYWIN GAMES

A suite of multiplayer games, meaning, games two players can play remotely over internet, and you stake bidcoins, the winner of the game takes it all, thus any player who wins keeps accumulating game bidcoins, and this could be converted into Airtime anytime, is that not beneficial enough? While you have fun, and exercise your mind, you earn Airtime as well, this means if I need airtime badly, I can challenge someone to play a game with me.

How Does it Work
Download the EASYWIN app on Play Store.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Register
Subscribe
Download games and start playing.

NB
It works only with MTN lines._
When you refer someone, you earn free bidcoins.

For further questioning and to meet easywinners, join the WhatsApp group below

WHATSAPP PAGE FOR ENQUIRY

1 Share

Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 5:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Preview of other games

1 Share

Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Here is the Ludo. cool

1 Share

Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2017
The games.

Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Slimberry1(f): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
When I see someone challenging me to come and play WhotBash with him on EasyWin Games, my heart goes Beng! Calculating how I go chop hin idcoins convert am to airtime. cheesy.. And when I see someone challenging me to come and play Ludo... My heart goes Bengdedehn grin
Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Still on the matter.
Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Have you heard about Nigeria's most innovative games app called EasyWin Games?
Features include :
- Interactive multiplayer games such Whot, Ludo, Draughts etc
- First wallet system to convert airtime to game coins.
- Best games graphics
- Exta airtime for successful referrals
- The more game coins you win, the more airtime you get.
- In-game chat, poke, weekly leader board and many other features.
Get to download on Www.easywingames.com
Kindly subscribe, get your referral code, refer others and ensure they use your referral code to win extra airtime.
# Only available to MTN subscribers for now.

Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
*WOW* Did you know??
You can now play exciting *Realtime Multiplayer Games* against fellow mobile subscribers and bet with your airtime the outcome of the games. Meaning you can *win extra airtime while having fun*. Truly innovative! !��� ����

*Amazing*
� Get free airtime when you register and each time you invite your friends to register.

*Start winning now*, download Easywin app and challenge a friend or anyone online.
Play Store: http:///EasyWinGamesNG
OR www.easywingames.com/app

*T&C:* MTN and Android users only (for now)

*Need Help?*
Email: Support@easywingames.com
Call: +2348102614271

*Don't forget to rate the app once you download.*
*Pls help rebroadcast*

Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Fynestboi: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
@shigoslim now that you have confirmed that I was only trying to help you get the supposed person that scammed, can you take down this your post on my thread, it derails the aim of the thread.

Thanks.
Re: First Multiplayer Game Introduced By Easywin (CHATROOM) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2018
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Availabile: Galaxy Gtx 650 Ti Oc And Msi Nvidia Gtx 560 Ti Twinfrozr III / SOLVED - HELP! Fixing Blue Light Of Death On PS4 Slim 500GB / I Want To Install WE9, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.