Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) (18427 Views)

Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures / Fulani Herdsmen And Operation Lion Walk Vigilantes Clash In Imo State / Are SARS Officials Former Criminals? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Are u sure this guys are not innocent?

#i don't trust yahaya bello
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by bedspread: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Dear Gov. Bello,
I am not in Kogi neither am I a Kogite...
But since your People are Happy with your Security Strategy.... who am I not to Commend u...
I Commend you this time Mr. Governor..,,
Keep it up sir
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by VeniJu: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2017
In this country, the Govt. is good, to only those it favours. Stop deceiving people. Even people from Afghanistan knows that Yahaya Belly is the worse Governor in the History of Kogi. A man that should have been the bedrock for our younger generations to become leaders, he fumbled. A Govt. that is refusing to pay its workers, is that one a Govt.?
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by binsanni(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
when you have a dullard as a leader, don't think much will be done. am not surprise about his move, we av known him for long, and for his lies, may God judge that slowpoke called governor. am in my house come an beat me sad sad sad
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by alibaba1995(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Guy get sense naa i take God beg u!
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by Dlapezzi(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Oweing salary and wanting to reduce crime rate at the same time, when most of them (criminals) are into this act because of hardship. Oga governor go and draw your map well
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by kamatofeelz(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Adieza:
GYB's wisdom in declaring 24hours curfew saves Thousand of Kogites !!!

GYB means well for Kogi State. All his actions are for the development and positive transformation of the state.

These are few among those criminals arrested during Operations Lion roar just within 24hours curfew declared by our God ordained Governor Yahaya Bello.

It is wisdom to declare 24hours curfew just to save the lives of thousands and GYB understood that clearly .

May God continue to give GYB the wisdom to pilot the affairs of Kogi State. We are rising and we are making great progress .

God bless GYB
God bless Elder Simon Achuba
God bless Edward Onoja
God bless Dr Tosin Jide
God bless Jamiu Yusuf
God bless Kogi State
Mr man don't come and promote ur political God fathers here tell them to pay salaries b4 God will bless them
Rubbish
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by Mrcomfy1: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Judgement fall on you and your oga GYB. #mtchew
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by Lucifer1419: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
sad It shall never be well with all IPOB members and their families sad
. And it shall be well with you and ur familly
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
why the magazine has police colour anyone seeing what I'm sensing
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by MYBLOCUS: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
WE GO SOON SEE OPERATION BUHARI DON MESS
Re: Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) by emmatuegbe(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
This operation will not be complete if those herdsmen killing and terrorizing people in Benue, Plateau, Nasara , Kaduna and other Northern regions are not arrested and paraded. Otherwise, it will amount to the barking of a toothless lion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised / Walter Wagbatsoma Jailed In The UK For Money Laundering / 11-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra Catholic Church During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.