Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo (45094 Views)

The Corruption In Nigeria Correctional Service That's Led To Incessant Jailbreak / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors / Federal Mortgage Bank Sacks Murtala Ibrahim, Whistleblower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by Angelanest: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
The former Bursar of the Yaba College of Technology (Yabatech), Mr. Olugbenga Ibirogba, who was sacked four years ago for reportedly exposing corruption at the institution - is yet to be recalled despite winning the case in court. His son took to Twitter to lament the family's condition as he revealed that his people have been suffering unbearable pain.

The son also said on the social media platform that he has been out of school for almost three years now due to the financial situation. He also said that there have been many assassination attempts on his father's life.

Mr. Ibirogba, was arraigned in court for leaking classified information on the college to media houses including Sahara News, Osun Defender, Premium Times and Global News Magazine in 2013.

Ibirogba was arraigned on eight counts alongside Charles Akharayi for allegedly disclosing YABATECH’s classified information on February 6, 2013 as part of several threat letters, which they allegedly circulated against the person of the rector of the college, Dr. Margaret Ladipo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/son-ex-yabatech-bursar-exposed-corruption-school-cries-help.html

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by madridguy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by falcon01: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
thats naija for you. if you are good you are not welcome!

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by nittroboy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
See[/color] super story, na ur father money cheesy[color=#990000]

I need my money oooooooooooooo grin grin grin

Mad man ,if I'm d one I will av take 1000 bundle
be4 calling efcc lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by NigerDeltan(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
nittroboy:

Are u sure you are not mad?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by DopeBoss(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
...Next Time If U Want To Blow Whistle Blow It Codedly... wink ..Btw I'm Getting Tired Of These WhistleBlowers Latelyundecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by nittroboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ur fada dey run mad shocked
NigerDeltan:

Are u sure you are not mad?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Na demdem
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by DopeBoss(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
falcon01:
thats naija for you. if you are good you are not welcome!
I think if we all reason this way nigeria will neva be better...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by BruncleZuma: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Apoh!
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by Samusu(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm, immunity kam
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by anochuko01(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
lalasticlala how far naah
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by donstan18: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Minding your business is a good job that can make you live longer and it doesn't require capital and much time!

Its obvious you didn't blow the whistle to fight corruption, but you did to be rewarded!

In any step and decision you take, do well to know that we are in a country called NIGERIA!!!

Goodluck, as God provide and reward you!

17 Likes

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
your father should go and find something else and do, let him go into farming, it will bring food to the table, I hate when idle men complain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by bukynkwuenu: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin he deserves not sympathy....so he doesn't know being patriotic is a sin in Nigeria...

mind u.... presidiot mamamadu bugarri is unpatriotic

5 Likes

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by gooddyoung8: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
So what did you want us to do
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by ableguy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Next time when he see a whistle he will run as fast as his legs can carry him.
;Did grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by nedu2000(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
He doesn't even have to whistle blow codedly,can you trust EFCC officials?

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by hatedisplace: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
DopeBoss:
I think if we all reason this way nigeria will neva be better...
Nigeria go better Na poor man prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
It is well.
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
When Buhari is in Aso rock

Why won't corruption be celebrated

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by bedspread: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
NIGERIA and Corruption are bread and and fried Eggs
A Nation where Honesty, invention, Great acts by Pastors and Brilant ideas from its citizens are Relegated and never heard about

Meanwhile unclothedness, Corruption, Corrupt officials, Abominations and Abominable person are Celebrated

This is a Wasted Generation..,
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by datola: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Let the Buhari maladministration backdate the Whistle blower law to compensate this man.
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by zombieHUNTER: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
It is well.

It is not well
Nigeria is finished under the Buhari you smuggled in to office
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by iswallker(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
How did he win the case. .

He should have prayed to be reinstated. ..

College can't be in contempt of court....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by AntiWailer: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Useless Nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by loadedvibes: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Monkey no dey chop monkey.. imagine reporting a thief to yet another thief. Instead of you to just jeje join in the thieving and everybody will be at peace
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin

Awuff dey run belle...
Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by Arsasee(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
nittroboy:

Mad man ,if I'm d one I will av take 1000 bundle
be4 calling efcc lipsrsealed

You need help!

1 Like

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by femo122: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin

Re: Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo by DopeBoss(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
hatedisplace:
Nigeria go better Na poor man prayer.
Lolundecided ..So Lemme Guess Nigeria Will Never Be Better Na Rich Man Prayerundecided?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.