Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Used To Take Codeine, Other Hard Drugs – Toyin Aimakuh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Take Codeine, Other Hard Drugs – Toyin Aimakuh (425 Views)

Nigerian Journalist Receives Emmy Nomination For 'sweet Sweet Codeine' / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Take Codeine, Other Hard Drugs – Toyin Aimakuh by achibabes: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Actress Toyin Abraham has opened up on her past once she abused hard drugs like marijuana and codeine, and was involved in different vices. She made the revealing at the 2017 edition of Success Story Africa, held in Lagos, on Sunday.

READ MORE http://spyreporter.com/used-take-codeine-hard-drugs-couldnt-boast-n1m-2016-toyin-abraham/
Re: I Used To Take Codeine, Other Hard Drugs – Toyin Aimakuh by cuedish: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
No wonder ....that criminal/419 gyy been blowing her pusssy & she can hardly forget the experiences

(1) (Reply)

Aww! Google Celebrates Legendary Author Chinua Achebe On His Posthumous Birthday / Photo:duncan Mighty And Wife Celebrate 2 Years Of Marriage / The Biggest Duo Ever In Africa’ Peter Okoye Celebrates Himself And His Twin Brot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.