Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Form Is God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Form Is God (522 Views)

Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country / Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Form Is God by fabre4: 2:28am On Nov 14, 2017
This question has been bordering my mind.

I usually take the stand that God has no particular form and can take any form he wants but moses saw the back of God does that mean he has a particular form or did he take that form.
Re: What Form Is God by greatnaija01: 3:01am On Nov 14, 2017
I wonder how empty some of you's heads' are that YOU HAVE TIME TO THINK ON WHAT WILL NOT PROFIT YOU? yet you will never ASK the holyspirit.... or be patient to study it... YOU JUST COME HERE N VOMIT LEFT OVERS FROM YOUR MINDS....

If God took the form that as a BACK have u not read he speaks to moses AS A MAN SPEAKS TO HIS FRIEND?

how does that EPP your spiritual life now n solve your sleeplessness.

PLS deuteronomy 29:29 is all u NEED.
focus on Philipians 4:8 o... so your mind can be busy with higher things.

fabre4:
This question has been bordering my mind.

I usually take the stand that God has no particular form and can take any form he wants but moses saw the back of God does that mean he has a particular form or did he take that form.

Re: What Form Is God by orisa37: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2017
We are made in His Image.
Re: What Form Is God by ifenes(m): 4:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Every form..... mountains, animals, humans and non humans are all God. God isn’t a separate entity as religion claims
Re: What Form Is God by spongeisback: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2017
The bible says Revelation 1:14-17
14)The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
15)His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
16)In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
17)When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

The bible is a tripe written by cave men who believed that women are just tools. Do you ever wonder why they're no female angel? Even the mother of your christ was raped "the Holy Spirit" came on her she didn't have any say. The angel just brought the news whether she liked it or not the men have decided.

BTW whoever wrote this revelation must have been high on some strong drug. WTF is sword coming out of his mouth for? How did he place his right hand on the writer's shoulder without stabbing the writer??!
Re: What Form Is God by enilove(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2017
spongeisback:
The bible says Revelation 1:14-17
14)The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
15)His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
16)In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
17)When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

The bible is a tripe written by cave men who believed that women are just tools. Do you ever wonder why they're no female angel? Even the mother of your christ was raped "the Holy Spirit" came on her she didn't have any say. The angel just brought the news whether she liked it or not the men have decided.

BTW whoever wrote this revelation must have been high on some strong drug. WTF is sword coming out of his mouth for? How did he place his right hand on the writer's shoulder without stabbing the writer??!

You are sick .
Re: What Form Is God by fabre4: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
I wonder how empty some of you's heads' are that YOU HAVE TIME TO THINK ON WHAT WILL NOT PROFIT YOU? yet you will never ASK the holyspirit.... or be patient to study it... YOU JUST COME HERE N VOMIT LEFT OVERS FROM YOUR MINDS....

If God took the form that as a BACK have u not read he speaks to moses AS A MAN SPEAKS TO HIS FRIEND?

how does that EPP your spiritual life now n solve your sleeplessness.

PLS deuteronomy 29:29 is all u NEED.
focus on Philipians 4:8 o... so your mind can be busy with higher things.

if moses had an inquisitive mind to ask God that why shouldn't I. He should have settled with the burning bush or cloud but he didn't he wanted to see God and what he looks like .

stop defending God he doesn't need it its your type that make atheist belittle Christianity and BTW u didn't answer my question.

1 Like

Re: What Form Is God by fabre4: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2017
orisa37:
We are made in His Image.

well I think the image he was talking about is his spirit not physical body cause like Philippians says Jesus was in the form of God, but took a different form the likeness of man that means our form and Gods form are different and the only resemblance is his spirit in us.

but if u have a deeper understanding u can share
Re: What Form Is God by fabre4: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2017
enilove:

You are sick .

No need for that by replying him u are filling the well from which he draws his stupidity just ignore him and let it die out

BTW what do u think Gods form is
Re: What Form Is God by spongeisback: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2017
enilove:

You are sick .
You're sick plus stupid. Fuckîng cow.
Re: What Form Is God by dalaman: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
God is what ever form you imagine him to be.
Re: What Form Is God by orisa37: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jesus was Holy Spirit, born on Earth. So Jesus wore a Flesh and Body aclimatised to this Planet Earth. You needed to see Him at The Transfiguration. That was The Form of God in GodSphere.

1 Like

Re: What Form Is God by mujahid777(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
God possessing a physical form xtianity is just nonsense.
Re: What Form Is God by orisa37: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Form of Jesus Christ at The Tranfiguration and Resurrection and at the Frame Moses saw at Mount Oreb.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Lesson 11 [wed 15th November, 2017]: The Consuming Fire / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Lady Burnt Beyond Recognition After Returning From Church (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.