Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kiss Daniel Dumps G-worldwide, Floats His Own Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Dumps G-worldwide, Floats His Own Label (334 Views)

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Dumps G-worldwide, Floats His Own Label by mykomini(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Singer Kiss Daniel has dumped his label G-Worldwide Entertainment after having spent 3-years with them.

The ‘Woju’ singer confirmed his exit via a statement, saying;“All is set for the take-off of “FLY BOY I.N.C” which is my label. This implies that all activities regarding Kiss Daniel will be carried out under this new arrangement” says Kiss Daniel.

“This is an important move for me and I sincerely want to thank the fans who have always been there for me and also the media for their constant support” he further says.

In the statement, the singer also denied he had a rift with the label who played a major role in helping him to explore in the music scene, adding that he would forever remain grateful to the label led by Festus Ehimare popularly known as Emperor Geezy.

continue reading - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2017/11/iss-daniel-dumps-g-worldwide-floats-his.html?m=1
Re: Kiss Daniel Dumps G-worldwide, Floats His Own Label by Samsimple(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Aje ooohh (u go sell ooh)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Video Of Wizkid & Davido When The Going Was Good / 2018 Grammy Nominees Announced / In 2017 Alone, Singer Duncan Mighty Has Picked And Returned £4300k An Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.