Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? (1015 Views)

For Engineers, Project Managers, Accountants, Designers and Programmers / Professional Exams For Microbiology / Professional Exams For A Sociology Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? by ikwin(f): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2007
Pls i need urgent info on proffessional exams for Mechanical Engineers.Are there any?How do i go about dem?over to u guys
Re: Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? by Chidoski(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2007
am interested too.
Re: Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? by manp1: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2007
project management is the number professional certification for engineers this days. it makes engineers more marketable and opens wide opportunity for them to get hired or employed in and outside nigeria. here is the best info i can give you on project management as most people write the exam and fail. but if you want to pass it without stress, belong to rated professionals, becoming even a fellow immediately you qualify (thats because of its global recognition and expertise recognition), then:

contact,
PMCONSULTINGS powered by APAN MUELT CONSULTS AT:
NIZAK BUILDING, 44 AKANRO STREET ILASAMAJA, LAGOS STATE NIGERIA.

OTHER ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION CAN EVEN BE INTRODUCED TO YOU THERE. moreover, the prices are so affordable for the great things they will give you. however, they are affiliated to the USA PM association and thats the voodoo!!!

You can improve yourself, career, credentials, relationships and business.
Get the answer to your dreams at PMCONSULTINGS ,easy, without stress. as you already have the knowledge engineering you just need a professional certificate that will push you forward and open more doors for you.
regards.
Re: Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? by Lucabrazy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
am interested too. dont they have an email add. I reside in ABJ. Do they have a branch here?
Re: Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? by Lucabrazy(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
thanks. i checked out the site but google said it's incorrect. can you give the full add?
Re: Any Proffessional Exams For Engineers? by wham(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
NSE and COREN may not be exactly the kind of stuff u guys are asking of but pls try and register. Check google to find thier sites. They both have Liaison offices in Gwarinpa in Abuja, and NSE has a main office in Central Area near the Central Mosque in Abj.

Cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Lng Test / Office Politics / A 300l Acc Student Need Advice On Hw To Starmt My Carieer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.