Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. (748 Views)

New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. by Danladi7: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
behold
Re: Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. by FarahAideed: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2017
I was there recently with someone and I must say the resident apartments there are really beautiful sotay I begin wish i had 10 million dollars of my own
Re: Eko Atlantic City:tower B Of Eko Pearl Towers Completed. by laudate: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wey di picture? How can we know that the towers have truly been completed? And who developed this EKO Pearl Towers inside EKO Atlantic City, sef? Are you sure it is not our developer brothers from across the Niger??

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Lovely 4bedroom Terrace Duplex In Katampe Abuja / Property For Sale. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.