Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? (839 Views)

Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Pls Can Someone Withdraw All His Capital In Dubai Gold Souk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by farem: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
House kindly help me if anyone knows anything about Pedrot Investment or Genex Investment I am being convinced to invest in Pedrot but I am hearing it lately unlike Genex (I have not tried either, though) Kindly be a guide to your brother.
Thanks
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by optimist1412: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2017
farem:
House kindly help me if anyone knows anything about Pedrot Investment or Genex Investment I am being convinced to invest in Pedrot but I am hearing it lately unlike Genex (I have not tried either, though) Kindly be a guide to your brother.
Thanks

As someone who knows the workings of GeneX quite well, I'm 100% convinced of their genuineness and reliabililty. So, I'm naturally inclined to advise you to invest with GeneX. They are simply the best.
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2017
farem:
Thanks
I could introduce you to a more secured investment that is surest and pays. I am a Co investor

Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by koyeni(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2017
optimist1412:

As someone who knows the workings of GeneX quite well, I'm 100% convinced of their genuineness and reliabililty. So, I'm naturally inclined to advise you to invest with GeneX. They are simply the best.
could u pls put me through bro...aw much is needed to start with genex..
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by lecturerdabo(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2017
A
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by Sambai65(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
koyeni:

genex is not a child play investment ooooo, if you need more information them let chat on whatsaap
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by optimist1412: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2017
koyeni:

It depends on your chosen investment category. I advise that you go through the website to answer that question for yourself. There, you will be informed about the minimum capital required, the tenor as well as the return on investment.
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by koyeni(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
optimist1412:

It depends on your chosen investment category. I advise that you go through the website to answer that question for yourself. There, you will be informed about the minimum capital required, the tenor as well as the return on investment.
I'm not too sure if d current roi rate wud b on d website . I used to invest when it was 30% and later 22%..I know d minimum stuff...I'd try to check d website again tho
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by koyeni(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sambai65:
genex is not a child play investment ooooo, if you need more information them let chat on whatsaap
Ur contact pls
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by koyeni(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
optimist1412:

just checked d website... d rate is not there
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by Sambai65(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
koyeni:

Ur contact pls
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by peeps4u: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
could anyone help with genex site?
I just googled and not sure if what I found is correct, there is no info regarding investment packages on their site.
Thanks
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by farem: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
hopeforcharles:

I could introduce you to a more secured investment that is surest and pays. I am a Co investor

Please give me details
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by koyeni(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sambai65:
I dont think this 1 is whatsapp enabled
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
farem:

Please give me details
Send me a what's app massage, 08037331741
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Genex is simply the best. their exchanges is d fastest. they have a wallet u can also subscribe to and they are coming out with a new coin that will be widely embraced in Africa. Their investment is fair and transparent. want to know more? u can freely watsap me on 08065169130
Re: Pls Can You Compare Genex Investment With Pedrot Investment? by dejovu: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2017
i would advice you to keep your money , this guy are not what they portray them self to be. they will never tell you that after investment tenure you cant get your capital back after 120 days and you have join one global queue from Gwagwalada HQ. i have lost over 5BTC capital with genex

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This is Introducing 7 Figure Boss Pro Fx / Phone Holder @ #1500 Each / Top Ten Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria(count Down)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.