Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun (1054 Views)

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / Rich People Of Nairaland,how Did You Make All Your Money And Become Rich... / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by yusufu16: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Nairaland started on the 15th of March, 2005. After Seun started several other ventures without success, he decided to focus more on Nairaland forum. In its beginning literally Seun was the only one posting and commenting on Nairaland.

My advice is don't giveup because no one is patronising your business. Work hard and over time, people will begin to believe in you. Look at the pictures below and see that most of the categories have 0 post. Starting anything is always the most difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by sellers4buyers(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2017
The Holy book advice us not to despise the day of little beginning.
Re: The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by yusufu16: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2017
So today is November 26, 2005. Its close to 1 year since Nairaland was created and it has already attracted 6732 Members, 2738 Topics, 107811 Posts. Seun did some modifications on the platform to make it better. Remember he was using an opensource forum script called SMF

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by yusufu16: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Today is December 31, 2006, 11:09 PM Nairaland now has 65053 members 29944 Topics 765103 Posts

1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by NLevents: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Kudos to you Seun. You made me realize anything is possible when you are focused on make it work.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2017
cool
Re: The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by LordHiffy(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2017
result of self discipline and consistency
Re: The Journey Of Nairaland. How It Has Evolved. What You Can Learn From Seun by IamPlato(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
My Book I Published Is Not Getting the Target I Want and Its Not Helping Me at All but Thank You For This. I Will Keep Moving!

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Launches Mobile App / Common Mistakes Affiliates Make And Why They Can't Make Money Online. / Skills Are Great, Learn This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.