Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) (41641 Views)

Elon Musk Explains Why He Is Buying Twitter As He Appeals To Advertisers / Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
IGBERETV captured old tweets of Elon Musk expressing love for Twitter and asking for the selling price of the platform in 2017.

On Monday 25th April, 2022, he finally sealed the deal of buying the microblogging site for $44 billion.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418894/elon-musk-began-journey-buying-twitter-throwback-photo/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by FactBoyz: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
CNN and all these Anti-Trump people including Bill Gates and Bezos have not yet recovered from the shock of Elon purchasing Twitter

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by festacman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tell a Nigerian billionaire something like that on Twitter and get blocked for insolence. grin

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by DJGiore: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stop wasting your money on alcohol and p*ssy think invest your money grow.....download motivational mix on naija dj mix.com

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by siraj1402(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon will surely cut off some BTC wings as he has be a critics on its dominant. Doge might end up to be tweeter official coin but what I love must about Elon is his promise to make tweeter an open source.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by valentinenkem: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Am following him directly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin

As my big bros will always say.

"Don't dare a rich smart crazy man"

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by christejames(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
It's shows that with persistence you can make your dream come true...

It took him more than five years to achieve that cool

Never give up.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Msports: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by SIMONEKPA7: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Money Talks, Elon pls come and buy Nigeria

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by PapaNnamdi: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't have anything important to say, I just got lucky and got this spot,

Anyhow don't buy itel Infinix or Tecno phones because you don't have money or because they are cheap,

They are expensive compared to other devices and they sell old phones in new cartons and containers, they are fraud,
I experienced it live,

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Doubleoh7: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Food dn done for bloggers. Next topic go be: 'how Elon Musk made the money with which he bought twitter'.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by StagethemTVee: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who is going to buy Nigeria please? Maybe it will be fixable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by GooodHardDick: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon musk my real niggar! grin

Man has been working silently on how he'll acquire Twitter years ago.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by princemillla(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elon musk aka ibu owo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by goodman5(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
This man na legend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by benedictilemona(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who get don get abegi.......make dangote go buy Facebook jooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Well.... cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
He knew he was going to buy Twitter from time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by PastorOluT(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
And he bought it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Sabadon(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
The real bat man.,

Elon, whats your super powers

Elon: i'm rich grin

Money when no dey make noise, but can be heard even by the deaf.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Emmy000seun(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
I will still buy it from him or his son one day sha..up and hopeful..don't quote me if you can't acheive that fit oo.
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418894/elon-musk-began-journey-buying-twitter-throwback-photo/

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Trainee223: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
My man.. this man is one of the most clever men I have seen. Go to crypto, he is a big time whale, go tech his a master and now Twitter.

Elon na you the sweep my small change for crypto

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Iamnotfearyou: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Drsnives(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kweeke ooo
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
christejames:
It's shows that with persistence you can make your dream come true...

It took him more than five years to achieve that cool

Never give up.
grin motivational speakers, give it a rest..u are sounding like Twitter was sold to him at a give away price....oga rest, Twitter is not even worth up to 30b$ and he bought it for over 43b$...it's just business ok.

15 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
He plays a lot. Democrats no happy at all.

7 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
If he wants to buy Nigeria...he would be negotiating with China instead, Cuz dey own this country Currently.

5 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by brandmix: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
……… Trump coming back in like 3,2,1 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by money121(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Ournolly: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
festacman:
Tell a Nigerian billionaire that on Twitter and get blocked. grin
No Nigerian billionaire is rich enough to buy twitter.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% / Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy / Apple Inc. Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.