Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday (16371 Views)

Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-njn6Di8QpYs/WgrEnw2LQFI/AAAAAAAAF_s/d8qYFI_lGdg5FHpYbW9OKwGkX6XxBYDPACLcBGAs/s320/pe.jpg[/img]

Following the successful release of his first solo hit, "Cool It Down" last month, Peter Okoye aka Mr. P has another song "For My Head" which he said he will release on his birthday, 18th November, 2017.

He took to his IG page to announce it, he wrote;

"4 More Days To Go! #BraggingRightsEarned If you are a Fan of Mr P pls be bold enough to be proud and stand strong because I’ve got you all the bragging right! No fear No Shakin! Video/Audio out November 18th ������ Birthday/Christmas Jam Loading.... Trust me on this one cos we have to Cool it Down FOR MY HEAD��‍♂️... some are wondering why so much confidence! Wait till then��..Fire Dey For My Head��‍♂️���‍♂️���‍♂️���‍♂️���‍♂️���‍♂️���‍♂️� #ForMyHead #ForMyHead #ForMyHead #ForMyHead #ForMyHead #ForMyHead #ForMyHead"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-jVEhJd6SIms/WgrGA3E67_I/AAAAAAAAF_4/rAuutJkcrbQju1hvQjyWMVVljbwEhh_gACLcBGAs/s400/formy.png[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/peter-okoye-aka-mr-p-set-to-release-new.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Licks Biscuit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by jieta: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
money is the root of all evil, even our beloved twins are not left out.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Ohh my
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Yomzzyblog: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
cool
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by nuelzy: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
My waste bin is waiting for it...

30 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by myjobsfinder(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow!
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by ladyF(f): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice... Fire dey my signature too grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Ericaikince(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Life is not always that way some people might be good working together... Pual feels that he I the one doing most of the singing and peter is the one getting all the credits via endorsement and sort.. Now Paul is feeling that without him peter can't succeed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Hephzibahmusic: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga breakup no dey sweet. We dey wait sha for the song

Meanwhile learn and earn
[https://www.nairaland.com/4178062/life-time-skill-acquisition-opportunity] is good,have a look at it!
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Propertyangel(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Break up is not good for family
Mean while learn and make money https://www.nairaland.com/4178062/life-time-skill-acquisition-opportunity

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by danduj(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
I stand with mr p grin Dude's gonna shock y'all who thinks he's just a dancer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by ShitHead(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Diarrhoea-mouthed man. It's already a flop.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by lovingyouhun: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations in advance then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Odianose13(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wetin do your head, Peter?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by aysuprano(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
nuelzy:
How could you be so heartless (in Kanye West voice) grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by intruxive(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice
Michel left jackson 5 became a legend, tuface left plantashun boiz became a legend,beyonce left destiny child and exploded, kcce left his group and became.... lipsrsealed upcoming legend
I foresee mr P becoming that hit superstar he was meant to be while paul tells old and forgotten stories like black face grin
Cool it down on replay in my car tongue

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

I can only imagine the plethora of problems 'on his head'.

If only he listened to his late mom.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Paul nid to do sometin very fast,dis will be 2-0 now

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by SageTravels: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
nuelzy:

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by UbanmeUdie: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

This solo adventure of these guys is very shameful.

Peter should go and set up a car stand and start selling cars instead of this DOA solo career.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by psalmhorah(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
lol.. shey he get good voice sha.. abi u go borrow Lola's voice grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by innobets(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
on DAT his big head.... funny caption

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Khutie: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
•••Make Peter Okoye pity us nah! I haven't gotten over his last single which I listened to outta curiosity. The video nko? No connection to the song. He's trying hard to prove to us that Peter ain't all about dancing. Am xowie to xay this buh even the last born of an idiot knows that Peter ain't much of a singer.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Till today i know even know which one is peter or paul lol.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Dizu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
No doubt, rude boi is talented

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
sheybe its only fire abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Nigeria Music Artistes (2017) - 9jaflaver Entertainment News / Download. Jorja Smith Lost & Found Full Album / The Best Nigerian Love Song Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.