Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing (425 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing by bidemisan(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2017
God bless the writer!

This is the best illustration of Tithing I have read In ages... (1)

“When you go to church today and feel the AC blowing through your wig into your skull, know that you are eating out of your tithe.…when the bass guitarists, the keyboardist and other guys on the drums are delivering some good music during praise and you’re dancing everywhere and removing your coat, uncle they pay those guys working for God, know that you are eating out of your tithe. … Most Sundays you don’t go to church because you depend on nepa to iron your cloths, it is the same thing in the house of God, we don’t depend on NEPA to power the church, we pay for fuel and diesel, so when you go to church today and enjoy uninterrupted worship, know that you are eating out of your tithe.… If you go to church to charge your phones and you grudge about tithe, well, your case is different. … When we invite Pst Nathaniel Bassey to lead you in worship to our God, it is not his trumpet he will eat when he goes back home after ushering the Holy Ghost into your life with his ministration, it is not halleluyah challenge his landlord will eat, we give them minister’s gifts to support the work God is also doing through them, it is the meat that you have stored in God’s house that we use to feed them. So when Travis Greene comes from the UK to raise the roof in praise and worship dance very well because it is your tithe. " Who deserves to live in lekki? The pastor that feeds you daily with God’s word or Timaya that adds nothing to your Christian faith? Who deserves to drive the best cars? Your pastor glorifying God or Iyanya winding waist with naked women glorifying mammon? One witch somewhere will just be vexing for nothing that we are giving to advance the kingdom, you grudge when asked to donate to a church project, you grudge when asked to pay tithe, you think it’s your squeezed 50naira that makes you comfortable in worship at church? Witches campaigning for people not to pay tithe to God when they cheerfully pay Millions for a table for 5 at AY shows. Witches!!!”
"
Re: Tithing by betterABIAstate: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2017
When you go to a cinema, you collect AC and popcorn for just N1,500 and still watch a movie. The owner of the cinema pay tax, churches don't, so why must I pay a church let's say 15k of my 150k cos of AC?

Did the bible say we should pay for AC in church?
Re: Tithing by IamtherealRita(f): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Useless rant

grin

Re: Tithing by Deprofessional(m): 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
bidemisan:
God bless the writer!

This is the best illustration of Tithing I have read In ages... (1)

When you go to church today and feel the AC blowing through your wig into your skull, know that you are eating out of your tithe.…when the bass guitarists, the keyboardist and other guys on the drums are delivering some good music during praise and you’re dancing everywhere and removing your coat, uncle they pay those guys working for God, know that you are eating out of your tithe. … Most Sundays you don’t go to church because you depend on nepa to iron your cloths, it is the same thing in the house of God, we don’t depend on NEPA to power the church, we pay for fuel and diesel, so when you go to church today and enjoy uninterrupted worship, know that you are eating out of your tithe.… If you go to church to charge your phones and you grudge about tithe, well, your case is different. … When we invite Pst Nathaniel Bassey to lead you in worship to our God, it is not his trumpet he will eat when he goes back home after ushering the Holy Ghost into your life with his ministration, it is not halleluyah challenge his landlord will eat, we give them minister’s gifts to support the work God is also doing through them, it is the meat that you have stored in God’s house that we use to feed them. So when Travis Greene comes from the UK to raise the roof in praise and worship dance very well because it is your tithe. " Who deserves to live in lekki? The pastor that feeds you daily with God’s word or Timaya that adds nothing to your Christian faith? Who deserves to drive the best cars? Your pastor glorifying God or Iyanya winding waist with naked women glorifying mammon? One witch somewhere will just be vexing for nothing that we are giving to advance the kingdom, you grudge when asked to donate to a church project, you grudge when asked to pay tithe, you think it’s your squeezed 50naira that makes you comfortable in worship at church? Witches campaigning for people not to pay tithe to God when they cheerfully pay Millions for a table for 5 at AY shows. Witches!!!”
"

What of when you are made to donate separately for these things? In my church, any asset to be acquired is financed by the church members. Our musical instruments were bought through donations from members.

Tithing is not bad in itself, but it is not a condition for God to bless you. If you don't tithe, you are not stealing from God, and God will not curse you.

Tithe because it is out of personal conviction not because a pastor or priest says you must tithe.

For me I don't tithe and God has been blessing me beyond my expectation. I only help the poor and needy were ever i see them.

(1) (Reply)

A Yoyo That Beats His Wife And Children And Sleeps With Women - Ashimolowo Blast / Nigerian Pastor Charges Nigerians To Defend Themselves Against Killers / Pastor Makes Members Dance Hard Before Giving Them Birthday Cake During Thanksgi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.