Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Adekunle Ajasin Univerity Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin Univerity Admission (572 Views)

2012 Nigeria Univerity Ranking / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / What Does A Univerity Diploma From Nigeria Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Ajasin Univerity Admission by MrJ2: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hello guys outside there? I am one of the candidates looking forward for the admission lists of Adekunle Ajasin UNiversity. I scored 200/52% in my UME and Post-UME respectively, my desired course is Political Science. Am looking forward to any body who can render one or two assistance to me, so that I can be admitted and also to know the latest information on the admission matter, especially when the admission is list is going to be out.
Thanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Univerity Admission by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hmmm,

You wont be needing help any more, the list should be out this week or early next week

Every student should finish writing there exams by friday, so that jambites can resume, I wish you the best
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Univerity Admission by aileru(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2010
are u student of the school. be specific about the date of the admission list. thanks for the post
Re: Adekunle Ajasin Univerity Admission by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2010
Yes, I am a student, i finished my exam on 19th of friday, but other student should finish there exam the end of this week, so I guess they will paste the list after the xam

I wish you the best!

(1) (Reply)

Any Unilorin In Da House / Lasu May Expel More Than 400students / 2 Cops Get Death Sentence For Killing A Uniport Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.