Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match (716 Views)

Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / UEL Final: What You Need To Know Before Arsenal Vs Chelsea Match / Diego Costa Unveiled By Atletico Madrid - See What He Said About Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match by Xsem(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
MUGABE LAUGHS AT LUKAKU AS HE TALKS ABOUT CHELSEA'S WIN AGAINST. MANCHESTER UNITED
. I told my wife that David Luiz who didn't play the game appeared more on the TV screen than Lukaku who played. My wife responded that David Luiz who didn't play probably had a better game than Lukaku who did.
The difference between me and Lukaku yesterday night is, I watched the Chelsea vs Manchester United game in front of my TV, at home in Zimbabwe, while Lukaku watched his own, playing in Stamford Bridge.
Mourinho knows the difference between where he got Drogba and where he got Lukaku from! Lets face it, Lukaku is the iPhone you get from Ali Baba. It can only work for one month.
Lukaku had zero touches in Chelsea’s penalty area. My wife told me he is waiting to increase his stats against the likes of Brighton and Westham.
Lukaku shaved his beard thinking he wouldn't be recognized by Christensen. At the end, he was recognized by Christensen. But the ball didn't recognize him.
Man Utd fans insulted Morata's head all season but are now wishing Lukaku has a head to finish the over 123578524 crosses they made today.
Mourinho loves Chelsea. He hijacked Lukaku, saved Chelsea from Matic and gave them 3 points. He's truly the special one. Once a blue... ALWAYS A BLUE!
. I have always questioned the wisdom behind Jose Mourinho as United manager. If a coach can't fix a Yokohama tyre, how can he fix a Chevrolet car?
Now I know why Chelsea lost in Rome. They were baptized in Rome to come and kill the Devils of Manchester!

1 Like

Re: Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match by Mortiple(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Funny indeed! grin grin

Chelsea really know how to humiliate Manchester United.
Re: Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match by ArcFresky(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
angry grin angry and u say Mugabe wrote all thus??
Re: Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match by Nickizoe(f): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mugabe didn't even write or say a quarter of that.... You copied all from Twitter ... ..
Re: Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match by waxxydude: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why una like to dey lie ontop this man head na?
Mugabe wey dey battle coup now, which time hin go get for this kind rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Lol,mugabe Will Not Kill Somebody! Look What He Said About Man And Chelsea Match by Xsem(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
Mugabe didn't even write or say a quarter of that.... You copied all from Twitter ... ..
So you have read and enjoyed this piece on twitter... OK why not let others enjoy too undecided

(1) (Reply)

All Party Parliamentary Group / Everton Want Super Eagle Captain Mikel Obi. / Guardiola Says Aguero Will Decide Own Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.