Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / ... (2843 Views)

Another Amazing Female Slant Back German Sherperd Pup For Sale From Bobbysaxy / Super Fantastic Amazing Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale...bg Bone / 3 Extraordinarily Amazing Female Caucasian Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by bobbysaxy: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seling
Re: ... by Kovu(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Location? Is this puppy yours?
Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kovu:
Location? Is this puppy yours?
call or whatsapp 08155560515 for any information u need as regards d pup
Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sold
Re: ... by Kovu(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Sold

If I didn't warn you about this you probably would've deceived people into thinking this puppy is for sale. This is a puppy I sold since May. How could you put same for sale in November and claim ignorance?

Yet you were so arrogant rather than admitting your fault. This is your second time Bobbysaxxy.

9 Likes

Re: ... by Inyijud: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Please we should all try and deal with integrity.
Re: ... by PrinceOgun: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Kovu:

If I didn't warn you about this you probably would've deceived people into thinking this puppy is for sale. This is a puppy I sold since May. How could you put same for sale in November and claim ignorance?

Yet you were so arrogant rather than admitting your fault. This is your second time Bobbysaxxy.

What's really happening ..... Who owns the dog?
Re: ... by PrinceOgun: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala , mynd44 ..... I believe you should starrt taking a closer look at all this dogs farmers hawking thier dogs for free on this forum
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Who can we trust now?
Re: ... by Kovu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrinceOgun:

What's really happening ..... Who owns the dog?

I own both parents. And infact they had another litter of puppies on the 6th of Nov. I was shocked to see the picture of the dog online six months after she had been sold.
I told Bobby and rather than admitting his fault he started boasting that he had no time to check about dogs he sells.

I have screenshots of our chats. He claimed that one Dr. Remi Adeosun advertised the dog to him so I told him to verify but he insisted he doesn't need to.

When I raised a eyebrow about his sincerity he quickly came here to put SOLD on it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Ekiseme(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bobby you again

2 Likes

Re: ... by Ekiseme(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
A bajo

Re: ... by PrinceOgun: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kovu:

I own both parents. And infact they had another litter of puppies on the 6th of Nov. I was shocked to see the picture of the dog online six months after she had been sold.
I told Bobby and rather than admitting his fault he started boasting that he had no time to check about dogs he sells.

I have screenshots of our chats. He claimed that one Dr. Remi Adeosun advertised the dog to him so I told him to verify but he insisted he doesn't need to.

When I raised a eyebrow about his sincerity he quickly came here to put SOLD on it.

Such a disgraceful act
Re: ... by Dantedasz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hmm.
Naa waa oo.
Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dantedasz:
Hmm.
Naa waa oo.
evil man
Re: ... by Dantedasz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
bobbysaxy:
evil man

Why?
Re: ... by miremoses(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
I don't know bobby but I know kovu won't make false claims on such matters. How can someone upload puppies that belongs to another person and claim he has no time to check the dogs he sold. Pathetic. Let's be extra careful on who we deal with especially buying things on-line. I hope this matter is resolved as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
miremoses:
I don't know bobby but I know kovu won't make false claims on such matters. How can someone upload puppies that belongs to another person and claim he has no time to check the dogs he sold. Pathetic. Let's be extra careful on who we deal with especially buying things on-line. I hope this matter is resolved as soon as possible.
miremoss u don't know bobby, wen u already know bobby....may God forgive u....u know bobbysaxy like ur naira...so stop deceiving urself join the winnig team and forget all dos junks u guys read and write online....the fact still remains bobbysaxy is the best and the more u guys try to write junks the better he becomes...why not associate urself with great people...
Re: ... by miremoses(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
bobbysaxy:
miremoss u don't know bobby, wen u already know bobby....may God forgive u....u know bobbysaxy like ur naira...so stop deceiving urself join the winnig team and forget all dos junks u guys read and write online....the fact still remains bobbysaxy is the best and the more u guys try to write junks the better he becomes...why not associate urself with great people...
lol. When I say I don't know you means I've not done business with you before, stop making it look like I'm against anybody.

1 Like

Re: ... by Caveatemptor(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Kovu:

If this is true it is embarrassing. Bobbysaxy please respond to these accusations.

1 Like

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Caveatemptor:

If this is true it is embarrassing. Bobbysaxy please respond to these accusations.
it's junks sir ignore it...
Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Caveatemptor:

it's junks sir ignore it...tnx
Re: ... by Caveatemptor(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
bobbysaxy:
it's junks sir ignore it...tnx

Kovu?
Re: ... by Kovu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Caveatemptor:

Kovu?

I've actually said I won't say anything about this again.

Bobby says it's junk and I know a lot of people here believe it is.

Attached are screenshots of our conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Kovu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kovu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Kovu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kovu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by bobbysaxy: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2017
I still say ur jobless sir...if u needed ur puppy not to be advertised why didn't u watermark ur pics....how do u explain a chain of marketers that are advertising it unknowingly to them that u've already sold it...if ur not a bad person...u won't come here to say junks...I owe u no apology....dog marketing is a chain....u said it has been sold I said I have tagged it as sold..I even came here to removed the picture....even there are still some guys marketing the same dog not knowing it has been sold.yet u still come here to quickly to write some junks about bobbysaxy....thank God u can see clearly that I told u it's not mine...I have better ones so urs is about the lowest quality.just selling on behalf of someone...if u wanna dwell on this junks the rest of ur life...Pls do...next time if u wanna single handedly sell ur puppies pls watemark them and do ur job urself....we know people like u...ur motive here is just to come and paint bobby bad....that chat sef can tell clearly the kind of bad person u will be..tnx for uploading our conversation....am very sure u didn't sell that puppy urself...someone must have helped u.....show some credit to people that even cares to help sell ur products...there are 100s of breeder that inbox me everyday to help sell their dogs...u added me up and u said the dog is yours....i told u a co dog seller is marketing it and I don't even think he knows dat it's not available....its a chain business...I went to remove the pix and d advert immediately and u still came to post junks after u've seen that have removed the pix and advert...bro I can't prostrate and kneel down for ur fucking dog pix that u made go viral urself...next time do ur homework well...watermark any pix u wanna put online and do all the job urself....wen I have dogs for sale...I don't watermark my pics becos I know other marketers will use the pics to show to their clients and revert back to me so far the dog can be traced back...which make the work easier for me....u tink u can be great single handedly...if u have plenty of dogs for sale u will even beg marketers.from what I can sense now....seems it's only one dog u have sef....i owe u no apology....i don't even know u....hardcore hater....
Re: ... by Eveezy(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmm, I didn't wanna say anything, truth is Bobby actually didn't do anything wrong, cos from d chat am seeing that he told kovu that he is selling for someone, ND he did d right thing by labelling it sold. But anyways, I know how hurtful it is sometimes to see ur dog pictures being stolen, ND marketed, ND Bobby u could have prevented this issue from escalating by simply saying "No vex, I advertised as received" d word "I am sorry" carries allot of weight, the truth is dt it won't cost a thing, it's just for peace to reign, but instead u started bragging to him of ur achievement. Bro me personally I respect u ND d dogs u ve, ur previous thread of who rules pet section, truth be told u dominate this section, u ve been here a while ND still here, so many have come ND gone bt u still remain ND dts cos despite all d past accusations against u, u still deliver, ND dts cos u re no scam, a scammer would nt remain if be thinks his cover was blown. But u bragging to d owner of d pup, is provocative, U will see how dis issue will end if u just simply say "No vex"
Re: ... by Dantedasz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
1.Kovu,please next time water Mark your pictures.
2.Bobbysaxy,please learn to say sorry. If you had been humble and apologised to Kovu I think this matter would not have escalated to this level.

One love all.
Peace in the pet section.
Re: ... by Kovu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
bobbysaxy:
I still say ur jobless sir...if u needed ur puppy not to be advertised why didn't u watermark ur pics....how do u explain a chain of marketers that are advertising it unknowingly to them that u've already sold it...if ur not a bad person...u won't come here to say junks...I owe u no apology....dog marketing is a chain....u said it has been sold I said I have tagged it as sold..I even came here to removed the picture....even there are still some guys marketing the same dog not knowing it has been sold.yet u still come here to quickly to write some junks about bobbysaxy....thank God u can see clearly that I told u it's not mine...I have better ones so urs is about the lowest quality.just selling on behalf of someone...if u wanna dwell on this junks the rest of ur life...Pls do...next time if u wanna single handedly sell ur puppies pls watemark them and do ur job urself....we know people like u...ur motive here is just to come and paint bobby bad....that chat sef can tell clearly the kind of bad person u will be..tnx for uploading our conversation....am very sure u didn't sell that puppy urself...someone must have helped u.....show some credit to people that even cares to help sell ur products...there are 100s of breeder that inbox me everyday to help sell their dogs...u added me up and u said the dog is yours....i told u a co dog seller is marketing it and I don't even think he knows dat it's not available....its a chain business...I went to remove the pix and d advert immediately and u still came to post junks after u've seen that have removed the pix and advert...bro I can't prostrate and kneel down for ur fucking dog pix that u made go viral urself...next time do ur homework well...watermark any pix u wanna put online and do all the job urself....wen I have dogs for sale...I don't watermark my pics becos I know other marketers will use the pics to show to their clients and revert back to me so far the dog can be traced back...which make the work easier for me....u tink u can be great single handedly...if u have plenty of dogs for sale u will even beg marketers.from what I can sense now....seems it's only one dog u have sef....i owe u no apology....i don't even know u....hardcore hater....

The picture of my stud puppy that you tried to sell to me over a year ago wasn't watermarked. Remember you claim to know the parents very well when I'm actual fact you had not seen them before. You hadn't even seen their picture as at that time.

Like I said you're just too arrogant. A lot of us sell dogs with less noise. I only asked you to be sure of what you're selling. If you were plain hearted then you would've understood but since you were an arrogant fella you wouldn't.

Remember the guy you sold a Caucasian to that claimed you sent another dog to him. That's probably what you would've done to any unsuspecting buyer of the puppy in question.
Again I am saying sell only what you advertise to people. No substitution.

Remember how you exited that reputable group because your integrity was questioned?

You know you have a bad reputation amongst breeders. You package dogs and sell to people. All with false claims. Like you said "if a buyer false victim to a scam it's his problem". Which reputable businessman has that kind of mindset?

Two contacts with you and two false claims is no joke. 2/2=100%.

I no dey post people dogs wey I no sure say dem dey exist or are for sale. I'm no desperate to sell.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Kovu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Eveezy:
Hmm, I didn't wanna say anything, truth is Bobby actually didn't do anything wrong, cos from d chat am seeing that he told kovu that he is selling for someone, ND he did d right thing by labelling it sold. But anyways, I know how hurtful it is sometimes to see ur dog pictures being stolen, ND marketed, ND Bobby u could have prevented this issue from escalating by simply saying "No vex, I advertised as received" d word "I am sorry" carries allot of weight, the truth is dt it won't cost a thing, it's just for peace to reign, but instead u started bragging to him of ur achievement. Bro me personally I respect u ND d dogs u ve, ur previous thread of who rules pet section, truth be told u dominate this section, u ve been here a while ND still here, so many have come ND gone bt u still remain ND dts cos despite all d past accusations against u, u still deliver, ND dts cos u re no scam, a scammer would nt remain if be thinks his cover was blown. But u bragging to d owner of d pup, is provocative, U will see how dis issue will end if u just simply say "No vex"

I like your reasoning but let's say I tell you to advertise a dog for me and you find out that it had been sold months ago wouldn't you ask questions?

By saying he doesn't care about asking questions then there's more to it then meets the eye. We know he sells for someone most times. He posts pictures of dogs even before asking the owners about the dog so he might not even know if it's a scam or not.

If I had posted the full chat then you would've seen how much of a low life he is. Insulting me because I said he should verify what he intends to sell to innocent people? Who does that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6weeks Old Brindle Boerboel Puppy Available / My New Pet Fish / Diary Of Burgzy (an Abused 10years Old Boerboel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.