Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 (1508 Views)

"Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board / Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 by Withambition(m): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2017
@punchnewspapers My notice was drawn to this grave mistake today. I am Joseph Jagunmolu Ogunmodede and not Tolulope Ogunmodede as reported above. The Punch Newspaper and other Media outlets should take note. The Punch of all newspapers? Tell them they should always do their research well and get their facts correctly. In short, the name contained in Page 35 of The Punch titled "Graduate Breaks First Class Jinx at UI History Dept" by Punch Correspondence Olufemi Atoyebi is incorrect. I humbly urge all press men to do due diligence in gathering their facts. Besides, the name was contained in the Order of Proceedings.

The Punch Newspaper which used to be my best newspaper just lost my respect!

Premium Times Reported it correctly : https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/249303-i-emerged-best-graduating-law-student-nigerias-premier-university.html

Re: See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 by MVLOX(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2017
I will be back
Re: See What Punch Newspaper Did To The Valedictorian At UI Convocation 14/11/2017 by thedondada(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol.

Even newspapers are turning to blogs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Explains Delay In The Release Of Its 2017/2018 Admission List / Ui Pg English Proficiency Test Sample Question / Why Are Montessori International Primary School People So Arrogant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.