Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insomnia (486 Views)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL / Insomnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insomnia by aderonke1(f): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2017
please my brother and sister on this platform you need to help me after treating malaria with drips injection nd drugs I discover that my ability to sleep disappeared. for 3gooddays have not been able to sleep. please tell me what I can use God bless you
Re: Insomnia by ottalo1(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2017
aderonke1:
please my brother and sister on this platform you need to help me after treating malaria with drips injection nd drugs I discover that my ability to sleep disappeared. for 3gooddays have not been able to sleep. please tell me what I can use God bless you
the same thing happened to me, have been suffering from insomnia for the past three years now.
Re: Insomnia by sammysunny88: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2017
ottalo1:

the same thing happened to me, have been suffering from insomnia for the past three years now.
. There is total and complete cure for insomnia with the help of pure natural and curative herbal products from China. The efficacy of this product is highly guaranteed because I have personally used to treat and cure many patient with insomnia. Chat me up for details..... 0/8/0!6?8?8/0?3/3!8/6..

(1) (Reply)

How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home After Only 3 Minutes. A 100% Proof Of Efficacy / Fibre Can Literally Change Your Life / Alert: Nafdac Warns Public Against Circulation Of Fake Coartem Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.