Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? (27848 Views)

Pawpaw Seeds Still Remain The Best Cure To Chronic Typhoid Fever / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by finnestdope(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Please I'm asking this for a friend.

To the doctors and health practitioners we have here, how can one end sleepless nights?

I met this friend recently (a girl actually) on a WhatsApp group chat. It was 1am and I was bored by what I was doing so I started replying to the messages in the group chat. This girl replied too and I jokingly asked her why she was still awake at that time, she didn't seem so comfortable to answer the question in the group chat so we went private.

She explained that for over 5 years now she doesn't sleep at night. I was moved cos I'm the type that value sleep a lot.

Please what can she do to start sleeping again? According to her, she has taken so many medications yet to no avail. What could be a lasting solution to this.

She is not my girlfriend please, I'm just concerned and trying to help

Your opinions are highly appreciated.
Thanks

In case I made mistakes in my grammar, please pardon me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by finnestdope(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Dear mods, if you can help me get this to do so I can get much recommendations, I'd be grateful
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by viyon02: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Very simple just get good honey and and galic mix the two together. I bet you will sleep very well if no positive respond let me know

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by finnestdope(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2019
viyon02:
Very simple just get good honey and and galic mix the two together. I bet you will sleep very well if no positive respond let me know

I've not heard of this but I'll pass the info

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by viyon02: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2019
finnestdope:

I've not heard of this but I'll pass the info

Thanks
but make sure the galic is chop and the honey is pure or better still grate the galic and mix very I bet you will thank me latter

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
ORGASM.. I MEAN SERIOUS ORGASM !!

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by ZombieNation: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
weed or better yet, wacth NTA

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Yankee101: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by damola1: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tell her not to sleep during the day. At all cost

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Daslim180(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Skushis will do

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by kapelvej: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
sex, only if u are married

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by biosilicon: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
The best cure for insomnia is not to worry. you can do that by doing any relaxing thing that takes your mind off life's activities.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by LamidicownuBSS: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Boko Haram invade Michika again this night, the entire town set ablaze, all soldiers run away.

God help us we northern nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Listen to Buhhdist songs with headphones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by TheAngry1: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good sex! Trust me, no jokes.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by bettercreature(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by lexy2014: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Medication & herbs don't cure insomnia. Rest of mind does

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by bamblow(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
It's best that she sees a doctor. Insomnia can be due to alot of factors which includes habits, complications, etc. The therapy will depend on finding out why she doesn't get much sleep at night

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Maxcollins042(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Read a book. It's a powerful sedative.

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Darksider131: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tell her to get mathematics, physics textbooks

Those are the best sleeping pills

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Auditing study Text.Try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Kantebets(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Give me her number if I knack her finish that insomnia go vamoose grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Lexusgs430: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
finnestdope:
Please I'm asking this for a friend.

To the doctors and health practitioners we have here, how can one end sleepless nights?

I met this friend recently (a girl actually) on a WhatsApp group chat. It was 1am and I was bored by what I was doing so I started replying to the messages in the group chat. This girl replied too and I jokingly asked her why she was still awake at that time, she didn't seem so comfortable to answer the question in the group chat so we went private.

She explained that for over 5 years now she doesn't sleep at night. I was moved cos I'm the type that value sleep a lot.

Please what can she do to start sleeping again? According to her, she has taken so many medications yet to no avail. What could be a lasting solution to this.

She is not my girlfriend please, I'm just concerned and trying to help

Your opinions are highly appreciated.
Thanks

In case I made mistakes in my grammar, please pardon me.

She needs to turn her phone off........

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by tellwisdom: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Death sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Get her a teaching job... Works 100% (na joblessness de cause am all jokes aside)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by HardMirror(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hardwork. When you work real hard and you eat well, sleep will come easy.

Above all a life at peace with itself. If you have true peace of mind, sleep will be your friend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by bendike: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

Boko Haram invade Michika again this night, the entire town set ablaze, all soldiers run away.

God help us we northern nigeria
Up buhari! Up APC!
Una neva see. No pity for you guys jare grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by flemsy15(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
insomnia has different causes, what's causing hers should be known for the best solution to be given. it can be medical, physical or psychological

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? by anochuko01(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
even nairaland nor dey epp person. seun should be shutting down the server at 10:45pm.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage / Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.