Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Who Allows Destruction And Calamity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Allows Destruction And Calamity (1272 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / The Mystery And Calamity Of Lust. (A Must Read For All Those Celebrating Val) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by Emusan(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
tintingz:
Reasoning snatched from Muhammad. grin

So it means you're now a follower of reasoning shocked
Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by truthislight: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
tintingz:
You talked about Yahweh destroying his property and also talked about freewill.

# First of all it depends on the nature of the property you're talking about, destroying a house, table is a non-living thing it doesn't apply here, killing animals is against animal rights, now killing intellectual consceous emotional humans especially innocent ones is barbaric and wickedness.

Yahweh does not kill innocent people. But he removes the wicked and indifferent people. If someone is drowning and you could have help but you walk away and claims indifference, it makes you wicked. If you worship Satan or his demons and forms righteousness, you took the wrong side. If you refuse Jesus and claim indifference you will die since your choice and option is opposed to that of the giver of live.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, it is a given that without law and order there will be chaos.

The giver of live in his infinite wisdom knows that humans need 'HIS' laws to guide them for them to succeed bearing in mind the design parameters he used in creating humans:

Jeremiah 10:23
23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the designer knew that what he had design(man) needs his laws to function and live, it becomes obvious to him that deviant is out to cause problems in his design and purpose and intent, not to mention that this deviant can be propelled by an external force that hate the designer.

Now, the designer knows when the action of his creatures are voluntary (wicked intent) and when it is involuntary (ignorance), he also knows when his creatures are influence by this external enemy(Satan).

His Reaction to the actions of his creatures in those divers instances are not generic, he treats them accordingly. When Satan propels people to work towards thwarting of his plans like in the instances of the Amalakites that had reason based known to them to attack a set of Slaves of none existing nation running out of Egypt, and kill their sons and daughters, pregnant women, you wonder why such hatred.

The fact that we don't know the obvious reasons as humans does not mean that Yahweh does not know what was driving that nation as their God (of course, they were not atheist). Yes, Satan knew that Yahweh had plans to produce a Seed via the offspring of Abraham that became the nation of Israel, on their way out of Egypt, he wanted to destroy those Slaves using the Amalakites nation to prevent the coming of the Messiah.

That Yahweh that does not die tells Saul to go and pay them back by wiping off the nation that has Satan as its God, Satan that is an arch enemy of Yahweh, a God that will always use the people of that nation to destroy the nation of Israel at every opportunity like they attempted again during the time of Queen Esther and Modecaiah that Naaman almost wiped out the whole Israelite all because Saul refused to execute the command of Yahweh to completely remove that nation. Some of us yet still wonder why Yahweh will punish disobedient people.

O! As humans, we will be here using our finite knowledge, limited insights and understanding to judge Yahweh. Had it been that Yahweh did not intervene again, the nation of Israel would have been annihilated and the plans to produce the Messiah Jesus through Israel would have been affected. As a Christian, the Messiah coming is a big deal to me.

Such illustrates what happens when humans refuse to follow the instruction of Yahweh like Saul.
Such also shows that there are more that is happening unknown to humans, but Yahweh knows.

Some people being disobedient to the instructions of Yahweh will either do the bidding of Satan or harming other humans.

That Yahweh decides to remove such people out of the way does not make him wicked, but making effort to ensure that his long term plans comes to fruition for the benefit of the obedient ones.

Without removing bad people the good ones will not have peace. A function of Love.

tintingz:

Do you support slave masters suffering and killing their slaves because they own them? Even there is no emotional robots yet, destroying it is nothing.

The idea of enslavement is never a beautiful thing. Agreed.

The notion of slavery as used in the Bible OT is are two different thing, the Idea of slavery as used in the NT is a different ball Game also. But the emotions are wiped up using the understanding of slavery as in the "white man slaving the Black man" as a comparison to what took place in Israel.

If i should tell any difference, you will attack that i am supporting regulation of slavery. grin

I have gone through what the sons of Israel did, i understand it to mean working for the other man to pay off your debt of going under someone as to enable sustenance and make a living till the person can pay off and stand on his own. People can also go under other people for the sake of survival.

The NT mention of slavery was for workmen and others that may have been slaves, that they don't bring reproach to the Christian way by rebelling, but rather, that they set good example to their bosses so that they can preach to their none Christian Bosses to become Christians. This will not make people to conclude that this people are rebelling because they became Christians, thereby bringing distraction to the purpose of Christianity.

I don't want to stretch much on this cause of the sentiments people poor on it.

tintingz:

# Now to freewill, since Yahweh knows the beginning and end of everyone, he has planned everything (destiny), are we acting on freewill or destiny?

Yahweh said he has kept "Live and death before humans" and encourage them to chose. If they can chose, how can it be said that people have been destined?

To me, it is a matter of context and understanding. I have not understood the Bible to teach that all humans have been predestined by Yahweh.

It would be an abnormally for Yahweh to create some people to be criminal and some people to be doing good and do righteous things like others and he Yahweh at the same time said he will JUDGE the both of them according to their deeds, who is fooling who and who is the one that predestined them all at the get go?

If Yahweh predestined people, it will means he is on the wrong to call for their Judgement according to their deeds that he had destined.

To me, It is not what the msg of the Bible is.

Yahweh can sanction things he wish should happened in the future does not implies that all humans have been destined. If i have certain skill and power does not implies that i will use such all the times.

tintingz:

I will like to know why Yahweh want all these to happen and what he wants to gain in all these life saga?

The Bible shoes that Satan actually is the one controlling the world now in place of Adam, that is what he got from Adam when Adam decided to obey Satan instead of Yahweh.

The Bible says that whoever you Obey is your master. Romans 6:16

If Satan is the one in control of the world today, we should rather be blaming him for the evil existing in the world today and not Yahweh. Satan instigated Adam to disobey Yahweh and Obey him instead.

The plans of Yahweh is to remove Satan and cleans the earth. Remove Satan and those Obeying Satan.

Peace.
Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by tintingz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
My question doesn't require an epistle na.

truthislight:

Yahweh does not kill innocent people. But he removes the wicked and indifferent people. If someone is drowning and you could have help but you walk away and claims indifference, it makes you wicked. If you worship Satan or his demons and forms righteousness, you took the wrong side. If you refuse Jesus and claim indifference you will die since your choice and option is opposed to that of the giver of live.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Oh really Yahweh doesnt kill, then who killed the innocent children in egypt?, what about the innocent children in Sodom and Gomorrah? What about Yahwwh sent his men to kill unbelievers and take over their lands? are you defending and justifying Yahweh's evil act and you will be the same person condemning Allah in the Quran.

* Again, tell me the difference between Satan actions and Yahweh actions.

# Secondly, natural disasters have killed over millions of people, is Yahweh not the creator of natural disasters, why cant Yahweh stop natural disasters from killing people?

Again, it is a given that without law and order there will be chaos.

The giver of live in his infinite wisdom knows that humans need 'HIS' laws to guide them for them to succeed bearing in mind the design parameters he used in creating humans:

Jeremiah 10:23
23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the designer knew that what he had design(man) needs his laws to function and live, it becomes obvious to him that deviant is out to cause problems in his design and purpose and intent, not to mention that this deviant can be propelled by an external force that hate the designer.
Sorry, many laws in the bible are barbaric, immoral to me.

Imagine the bible is ok with men selling their daughters as slaves, the bible is ok with killing of unbelievers and taking over lands.

Now, the designer knows when the action of his creatures are voluntary (wicked intent) and when it is involuntary (ignorance), he also knows when his creatures are influence by this external enemy(Satan).
Why did Yahweh create Satan in the first place? i need good reason and why cant he just destroy satan, instead he gave satan permissions to do evil on humans, they even work hands in hands.

His Reaction to the actions of his creatures in those divers instances are not generic, he treats them accordingly. When Satan propels people to work towards thwarting of his plans like in the instances of the Amalakites that had reason based known to them to attack a set of Slaves of none existing nation running out of Egypt, and kill their sons and daughters, pregnant women, you wonder why such hatred.

The fact that we don't know the obvious reasons as humans does not mean that Yahweh does not know what was driving that nation as their God (of course, they were not atheist). Yes, Satan knew that Yahweh had plans to produce a Seed via the offspring of Abraham that became the nation of Israel, on their way out of Egypt, he wanted to destroy those Slaves using the Amalakites nation to prevent the coming of the Messiah.

That Yahweh that does not die tells Saul to go and pay them back by wiping off the nation that has Satan as its God, Satan that is an arch enemy of Yahweh, a God that will always use the people of that nation to destroy the nation of Israel at every opportunity like they attempted again during the time of Queen Esther and Modecaiah that Naaman almost wiped out the whole Israelite all because Saul refused to execute the command of Yahweh to completely remove that nation. Some of us yet still wonder why Yahweh will punish disobedient people.

O! As humans, we will be here using our finite knowledge, limited insights and understanding to judge Yahweh. Had it been that Yahweh did not intervene again, the nation of Israel would have been annihilated and the plans to produce the Messiah Jesus through Israel would have been affected. As a Christian, the Messiah coming is a big deal to me.

Such illustrates what happens when humans refuse to follow the instruction of Yahweh like Saul.
Such also shows that there are more that is happening unknown to humans, but Yahweh knows.
# What you posted here are just pure nonsense, until you tell me why Yahweh created Satan, then i reply to the myth you wrote up there.

# I dont even know the most wicked entity between Yahweh and Satan.

# It is either Yahweh act without no reasoning or he did with reasoning like human emotion.

Some people being disobedient to the instructions of Yahweh will either do the bidding of Satan or harming other humans.
Those that follow Yahweh instructions in killing people, taking over their lands and keeping them as slaves in the bible, what should we call that?

That Yahweh decides to remove such people out of the way does not make him wicked, but making effort to ensure that his long term plans comes to fruition for the benefit of the obedient ones.
With this do you still believe in the freewill you claim?

Without removing bad people the good ones will not have peace. A function of Love.
Why did Yahweh allow evil on humans?

The idea of enslavement is never a beautiful thing. Agreed.

The notion of slavery as used in the Bible OT is are two different thing, the Idea of slavery as used in the NT is a different ball Game also. But the emotions are wiped up using the understanding of slavery as in the "white man slaving the Black man" as a comparison to what took place in Israel.

If i should tell any difference, you will attack that i am supporting regulation of slavery. grin

I have gone through what the sons of Israel did, i understand it to mean working for the other man to pay off your debt of going under someone as to enable sustenance and make a living till the person can pay off and stand on his own. People can also go under other people for the sake of survival.

The NT mention of slavery was for workmen and others that may have been slaves, that they don't bring reproach to the Christian way by rebelling, but rather, that they set good example to their bosses so that they can preach to their none Christian Bosses to become Christians. This will not make people to conclude that this people are rebelling because they became Christians, thereby bringing distraction to the purpose of Christianity.

I don't want to stretch much on this cause of the sentiments people poor on it.
Another nonsense, Yahweh encourage slavery yes or no?

Should i quote the slavery verses from the bible for you?

Here's one

Exodus 21:7

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.

Yahweh said he has kept "Live and death before humans" and encourage them to chose. If they can chose, how can it be said that people have been destined?

To me, it is a matter of context and understanding. I have not understood the Bible to teach that all humans have been predestined by Yahweh.

It would be an abnormally for Yahweh to create some people to be criminal and some people to be doing good and do righteous things like others and he Yahweh at the same time said he will JUDGE the both of them according to their deeds, who is fooling who and who is the one that predestined them all at the get go?

If Yahweh predestined people, it will means he is on the wrong to call for their Judgement according to their deeds that he had destined.

To me, It is not what the msg of the Bible is.

Yahweh can sanction things he wish should happened in the future does not implies that all humans have been destined. If i have certain skill and power does not implies that i will use such all the times.
Let start by asking this, did Yahweh know Adam will eat the forbidden fruit? Is it Yahweh's plan or not?

The Bible shoes that Satan actually is the one controlling the world now in place of Adam, that is what he got from Adam when Adam decided to obey Satan instead of Yahweh.
If Satan is the one controlling the world now them Epicurus was right in his argument, Yahweh must be either impotent or malevolent.

The Bible says that whoever you Obey is your master. Romans 6:16
Yes, it depends on the nature of the master, good or bad.

To me Yahweh is a bad malevolent master.

If Satan is the one in control of the world today, we should rather be blaming him for the evil existing in the world today and not Yahweh. Satan instigated Adam to disobey Yahweh and Obey him instead.
No, we should be blaming Yahweh for the evil existing, he created Satan, natural disasters, bad humans etc, you claim Yahweh is the creator right? Then he should take the blame.

The plans of Yahweh is to remove Satan and cleans the earth. Remove Satan and those Obeying Satan.

Peace.
Can you tell us why Yahweh want this? Did he do all these because he wants it or because it is the right thing to do?
Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by tintingz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Emusan:

So it means you're now a follower of reasoning shocked
Yes I'm, it's better than being a follower of someone that believes a man rode on flying unicorn to the sky. grin
Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by GoodMuyis(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

the length people go to defend the tyranny of the so called loving God, is astounding.

I never asked anyone to create me by the way.

Then you should be thankful for being created.

1 Like

Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by truthislight: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
undecided

Why did You rather insulting instead of making your point and show why mine is wrong instead of Calling on me as writing nonsense,?

Did you notice you have started dancing and vomiting like a headless snake?

I don't need abhorrent style of communication please!

I had initially told you that with your sort not believing in the Bible i don't tango since you will derail to a tangent, this may be the last i will revert unless you are polite.

If am to preach to someone, it is not by compulsion by either side, hence, i cannot imposed on you to accept what the Bible says. So therefore, if i make a post, what you can or should ask from me is a scriptural reference and not all this petulance. No one compels anyone to accept the Bible, so your insistence in furthering this discussion and reacting with such words is unacceptable...... Please.

tintingz:
My question doesn't require an epistle na.

# Oh really Yahweh doesnt kill, then who killed the innocent children in egypt?, what about the innocent children in Sodom and Gomorrah? What about Yahwwh sent his men to kill unbelievers and take over their lands?

When Did i tell you that Yahweh does not kill? Are you ok? did you even read my other post before dropping that post?

If you are still following, I had posted that "Yahweh does not kill innocent people". Why on earth did you input to me that i said that Yahweh does not kill? Was my post that Yahweh is entitle to destroy his own property lost on you?

Don't get me started, get your acts together and stop deluding yourself with deceit.

tintingz:

are you defending and justifying Yahweh's evil act and you will be the same person condemning Allah in the Quran.

Are you a Jehadist with a Jehadist mentality? maybe that is responsible for this, Who is Allah? The word Allah means God in the Middle east hence is Not a name but a title, Satan is also Called a God, So, which God? Satan?

Are you here to defend Satan the Devil? Cant you see the output of the Followers of the Quo-ran? Ant their actions evil till this day? Did you see suicide bombers in the Bible?

Don't get me started!!!!!!

tintingz:

* Again, tell me the difference between Satan actions and Yahweh actions.

Yeah, if you like, that master can be better for you, but like i have said initially, its like you did not comprehend, it is never a crime to destroy ones property, hence, Yahweh that makes the rules for the things he created can never be wrong. He can remove any that does not want to go by his dictate, simple. Children faces the lot of their parents also, If a man is rich, the children get from the riches, if the parents are poor, the children cannot do otherwise. If the Parents were unrighteous or worship other Gods Like the Gods Of Egypt and Amalikite, can you explain why the children will not reap from their parents what they have offered in worship like also in the instance of wealth?

tintingz:

# Secondly, natural disasters have killed over millions of people, is Yahweh not the creator of natural disasters, why cant Yahweh stop natural disasters from killing people?

Comprehension Issue, otherwise you would have understood what i meant before that Satan is the one in control of the world and hence should be held responsible for the bad things that have befallen mankind. Hence, since Satan does not have the power to control natural forces and the outcome thereof.
He initiated a rebellion and Yahweh left Adam to him and their lot and he could not carry after he had given a contrary Order.

Hold Satan responsible for the disaster and not Yahweh.

tintingz:

Sorry, many laws in the bible are barbaric, immoral to me.

Who cares about what you a mortal want when it comes to law making for mankind? you cannot even know what will happens to you at the next turn and you think you have a capacity to make laws. That will be self deceit.

Such wisdom of man has kept the world the way it is now filled with so many diseases, especially for people that don't appreciate good things.

tintingz:

Why did Yahweh create Satan in the first place?

Yahweh did not create Satan just as no father gave birth to a thieve at birth, but rather, the so called thief made himself a thief when he picks up someones else property and he is described as such. So also, Satan made himself Satan when he acted in the ways fitting the names he bears: Opposer and Slanderer meaning Satan and Devil. That is the meaning of the names he is called. He Opposed Yahweh and Slandered Yahweh when he Lied against Yahweh. A thief was never given the name "Thief" at birth, Satan was not created Satan, a beautiful Angel he was that envied and took action against Yahweh.

tintingz:

i need good reason and why cant he just destroy satan,

Yahweh Has concluded plans to destroy Satan, He just does not want people that have not been warned to be destroyed along with the wicked and Satan:
Revelation20:2 and vers 10:

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Above, Satan will be destroyed. "But Yahweh does not desire any to be destroyed", Because God so love the world of mankind.

tintingz:

instead he gave satan permissions to do evil on humans, they even work hands in hands.

Nope!, Error. They don't work hand in hand. You have limited information.

tintingz:

# What you posted here are just pure nonsense, until you tell me why Yahweh created Satan, then i reply to the myth you wrote up there.

I detest such mode of communication on this thread.

tintingz:

With this do you still believe in the freewill you claim?

Yes i do.

Your difficulty is not generic, or do you think it is generic? Nope! i don't have such difficulties. Freewill is one of the best gift that has ever been given to humans, without it we would have been Robots. No?

That is what made you human, and Yahweh respect the decisions you make with it. You also are held responsible for the way you make use of it.

tintingz:

Why did Yahweh allow evil on humans?

Satan brought evil on humans when he insinuated that humans will do better without Yahweh, when he told Adam that Adam will Decide for himself what is good and what is bad, if Adam can decide for himself what is good and what is bad, what other thing will Yahweh tell Adam to do that will not fall into those two? > either Good or Bad? Hence, Adam and Satan asked for independence from Yahweh.

Also, Adam accepted to apply Satan's Suggestions and Yahweh simply gave time for them to proof and succeed with their claims all this while, why then are you blaming Yahweh as the claim by Satan that Adam Your father agreed to is turning out this Bad and evil?

Blame Satan, He originated it.

Not withstanding, the same Yahweh is extending a new offer through Jesus, But your lot is fighting with it instead of exploring the Bible to see how far. SMH.

tintingz:

Another nonsense, Yahweh encourage slavery yes or no?

Same Here, You could not politely point out what is your stand without insulting.

I detest such.

tintingz:

Let start by asking this, did Yahweh know Adam will eat the forbidden fruit? Is it Yahweh's plan or not?

Nope! Yahweh from the Bible always respected the freewill of humans, he always allows them to make their choices. If Yahweh destined something, he has to ensure it turns out the way he wanted, in Adams case, there is no evidence he interfered and i accept that.

But You humans and Philosophers have coined up some fancy phrases to encompass Yahweh on what he has not said. Words like Omniscience and so forth. There is no such word like Omniscience and its definition in the bible, You are the ones forming words, give it a definition and wish to insert Yahweh into it. Hence, Your cup of Tea.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
truthislight:
undecided

Why did You rather insulting instead of making your point and show why mine is wrong instead of Calling on me as writing nonsense,?

Did you notice you have started dancing and vomiting like a headless snake?

I don't need abhorrent style of communication please!

I had initially told you that with your sort not believing in the Bible i don't tango since you will derail to a tangent, this may be the last i will revert unless you are polite.

If am to preach to someone, it is not by compulsion by either side, hence, i cannot imposed on you to accept what the Bible says. So therefore, if i make a post, what you can or should ask from me is a scriptural reference and not all this petulance. No one compels anyone to accept the Bible, so your insistence in furthering this discussion and reacting with such words is unacceptable...... Please.
Insult? did I insulted your person? I only find your epistle to be non-sense.

If you find it offensive, my apologies.

When Did i tell you that Yahweh does not kill? Are you ok? did you even read my other post before dropping that post?

If you are still following, I had posted that "Yahweh does not kill innocent people. Why on earth did you input to me that i said that Yahweh does not kill? Was my post that Yahweh is entitle to destroy his own property lost on you?

Don't get me started, get your acts together and stop deluding yourself with deceit.
SMH,

This is what I posted,

# Oh really Yahweh doesnt kill, then who killed the innocent children in egypt?, what about the innocent children in Sodom and Gomorrah? What about Yahwwh sent his men to kill unbelievers and take over their lands?
https://www.nairaland.com/4177048/allows-destruction-calamity/1#62523186

Don't try to play the good guy card, please stop it, I know what I posted, you're the one twisting your own words.

So, kindly reply to the quoted post up there, don't go red herring.

Are you a Jehadist with a Jehadist mentality? maybe that is responsible for this, Who is Allah? The word Allah means God in the Middle east hence is Not a name but a title, Satan is also Called a God, So, which God? Satan?
No, I'm not a jihadist with jihadist mentality.

The word Allah is an origin of a local god in Arabia same as Yahweh.

Yahweh and Allah are local gods/deities, Yahweh is a heavenly divine warrior.

Yahweh

In the oldest biblical literature, Yahweh is a typical ancient Near Eastern "divine warrior", who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies; he later became the main god of the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) and of Judah
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Allah>>> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

If you say God is a title I will agree but if you try to make Allah and Yahweh the same, I will totally disagree, yes the word Allah is adopted in other countries as God but Allah character, nature and origin is nothing close to other Gods, Olorun is also an example, it was adopted by yoruba Christians and Muslims but Olorun is actually a Yoruba supreme deity.

So again, are you defeding Yahweh's evil actions?

Are you here to defend Satan the Devil? Cant you see the output of the Followers of the Quo-ran? Ant their actions evil till this day? Did you see suicide bombers in the Bible?
# I prefer to defend Satan than Yahweh, because through out the Bible Yahweh was the one doing the evil act, satan was not even frequently mentioned., infact Yahweh is the one given satan permission to do evil act for him.

# What about Christian crusaders/terrorist actions? Are they not following the Bible?

# Where is suicide bombers mentioned in the Quran? undecided

Don't get me started!!!!!!
Please start, I will like to see what you're trying to proof. grin

Yeah, if you like, that master can be better for you, but like i have said initially, its like you did not comprehend, it is never a crime to destroy ones property
What kind of property are you talking about, be specific.

hence, Yahweh that makes the rules for the things he created can never be wrong.
The Bible said Yahweh repented, how about that?

Yahweh can never be wrong and he allowed evil, natural disasters on Earth. Please tell me something else?

He can remove any that does not want to go by his dictate, simple. Children faces the lot of their parents also, If a man is rich, the children get from the riches, if the parents are poor, the children cannot do otherwise. If the Parents were unrighteous or worship other Gods Like the Gods Of Egypt and Amalikite, can you explain why the children will not reap from their parents what they have offered in worship like also in the instance of wealth?
# For Goodness f**** sake children are innocent they know nothing yet, they have no choice when it comes to the norm of the land, they don't deserve to Bear the punishment of thier parents, so because you did wrong, do you find it justifiable for your children to be punished because of your wrong doing?

# And who told you children born by poor parents can't be rich or children born by rich parents can't be poor, where did you get this your analogy from?

Comprehension Issue, otherwise you would have understood what i meant before that Satan is the one in control of the world and hence should be held responsible for the bad things that have befallen mankind. Hence, Satan does not have the power to control natural forces and the outcome thereof. He initiated a rebellion and Yahweh left Adam to him and their lot and he could not carry after he had given a contrary suggestions
Questions,

# Why did Yahweh created Satan?

# Why did Yahweh created Adam?

# Why did Yahweh allow evil?

Hold Satan responsible for the disaster and not Yahweh.
Are you saying Yahweh is not the creator of natural disasters?

You're just confusing yourself

# Again, did Yahweh created Satan? If yes then Yahweh is to be blame for the evil, disasters in the world, if no, then Yahweh is not omnipotent, he's impotent (no offense).

Who cares about what you want when it comes to law making for mankind? you cannot even know what will happens to you at the next turn and you think you have a capacity to make laws. That will be self deceit.
Is Nigeria constitution not a man-made law so what's so big deal about making laws?

Laws are created to fit in the society and to control the society, so when Yahweh give laws on selling or buying slaves or encourage slaves obeying thier masters, that's barbaric. Do you agree?

Such wisdom of man has kept the world the way it is now filled with so many diseases, especially for people that don't appreciate good things.
People that serve Yahweh are also suffering in this world and they will probably suffer in Allah's hell. *Not my ideology*

Yahweh did not create Satan just as no father gave birth to a thieve at birth, but rather, the so called thief made himself a thief when he picks up someones else property and he is described as such. So also, Satan made himself Satan when he acted in the ways fitting the names he bears: Opposer and Slanderer meaning Satan and Devil. That is the meaning of the names he is called. He Opposed Yahweh and Slandered Yahweh when he Lied against Yahweh. A thief was never given the name "Thief" at birth, Satan was not created Satan, a beautiful Angel that envied and took action against Yahweh.
Interesting, so Yahweh has no power over Satan, the all-knowing all-powerful God doesn't know Satan next move.

# You know shekau will bomb a hospital, what will be your move?

Let's see who's more loving between you and Yahweh.

Yahweh Has concluded plans to destroy Satan, He just does not want people that have not been warn to be destroyed along with the wicked and Satan:
Revelation20:2 and vers 10:

And he laid hold on the [color=red]dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan,
and bound him a thousand years,

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.[/color]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Above, Satan will be destroyed. "But he does not desire any to be destroyed", Because God so love the world of mankind.
Please tell me why Yahweh doesn't want to destroy satan from onset?

If I say your post here is nonsense, you will say I'm insulting you, read your post here and tell me if it make sense to you.

Nope!, Error. They dont work hand in hand. You have limited information.
Really? Here is a verse from the OP,

But an evil spirit from the Lord came on Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the lyre" - 1 Samuel 19:9

Please explain this verses to me, and what about Job calamities?

I detest such mode of communication on this thread.
If you like caress, just answer the questions.

Yes i do.

Your difficulty is not generic, or do you think it is generic? Nope! i dont have such difficulties. Freewill is one of the best gift that has ever been given to humans, without it we would have been Robots. No?

That is what made you human, and Yahweh respect the decisions you make with it. You also are held responsible for the way you make use of it.
Did Yahweh know our beginning and end?

# I am going to ijebu tomorrow, did Yahweh know or not?, is it in my destiny?

I want to know how freewill work here.

Satan brought evil on humans when he insinuated that humans will do better without Yahweh, when he told Adam that Adam will Decide for himself what is good and what is bad, if Adam can decide for himself what is good and what is bad, what other thing will Yahweh tell Adam to do that will not fall into those two? > either Good or Bad? Hence, Adam and Satan asked for independence from Yahweh.
@bolded, Why did Yahweh allowed it, that's is my question.

Also, Adam accepted to apply Satan's Suggestions and Yahweh simply gave time for them to proof and succeed with their claims all this while, why then are you blaming Yahweh as the claim by Satan that Adam Your father agreed to is turning out this Bad and evil?

Blame Satan, He originated it.
Yahweh is the creator, he allowed all these and knows what will happen, blame Yahweh not Satan, Satan is just Yahweh's creation following Yahweh's plan except you want to tell me Satan is not created by Yahweh.

Not withstanding, the same Yahweh is extending a new offer through Jesus, But your lot is fighting with it instead of exploring the Bible to see how far. SMH.
so After Yahweh repented he sent a god-like man to the world to die for People's sin, I wonder why an all-powerful God can't do this with just People asking for forgiveness, he had to sacrifice a human before he could do that.

See how ridiculous your mythical book sound.

Same Here, You could not politely point out what is your stand without insulting.

I detest such.
Yahweh encourage slavery, yes or no, just answer.

Nope! Yahweh from the Bible always respected the freewill of humans, he always allows them to make their choices. If Yahweh destined something, he has to ensure it turns out the way he wanted, in Adams case, there is no evidence he interfered and i accept that.
You agree Yahweh is limited?

Please define freewill and destiny, let's see how they work together.

But You humans and Philosophers have coined up some fancy phrases to encompass Yahweh on what he has not said. Words like Omniscience and so forth. There is no such word like Omniscience and its definition in the bible, You are the ones forming words, give it a definition and wish to insert Yahweh into it. Hence, Your cup of Tea.

So you also agree here Yahweh is limited?

Peace to you.
Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by truthislight: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
@tintingz

Mr.

My work with you here is...................................................... DONE!

smiley
Re: Who Allows Destruction And Calamity by tintingz(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2017
truthislight:
@tintingz

Mr.

My work with you here is...................................................... DONE!

smiley
Your work is not done, you still have alot of unanswered questions which you were dodging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. / Atheism Is Destructive / Is It Compulsory To Pay Tithe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.